Mercy | Royal!Levi x Common!Reader

Slightly different one-shot, completely original! XD

I've been gaining a LOT of inspiration lately. :3

Finally catching on to my message on my message board? ;D

----------------------------------------------

| P.O.V: Third Person Omniscient |

"Head out!"

King Levi the Great commanded the troops out of the base just for some basic scanning through the perimeter. The city, SinaMaria, named after the queen that ruled and conquered way back when, about 1,000 years ago, was the city he ruled.

King Levi, is known for many nicknames. King Levi the Great. Levi the XXV. Ackerman the XXV. True Son of the Gods.

So far, from the Ackerman Dynasty, he's been the most powerful and just ruler of them all.

However, King Levi the XXV hasn't married a single woman yet. After all of the woman he's been handed, he rejected all of them. It was said he held no feelings nor emotions, but boy were those rumors wrong.

King Levi lead his troops out, first beginning going east. The entire city was shaped into a grid. There are three "perimeters" within the city, resembling a square, inside a square, inside a square. King Levi's castle marked the center of the entire city, a huge reminder to the common people how powerful he is.

As his troops walked right from their current location, he began to lose awareness of his surroundings. He wasn't poisoned, no. He was simply blinded by his thoughts and his daydreams.

King Levi was confused. He achieved his power at the age of 18. His father was murdered, but no one knew anything of it except him. Perhaps we'll get to that later.

He's already 25. King Levi has already ruled successfully for seven years. And yet, no sons. No daughters.

King Levi personally wanted a daughter. He always wanted to wake up to see his bright child bouncing up and down on the bed, offering family love and affection. He also wanted to wake up to the girl of his dreams sleeping next to him.

In his dreams, his thoughts, that girl was simply a silhouette. A black, faded shadow with no distinctive characteristics. It irritated him the greatest, being alone for so long without a significant other, nor a taste for one.

"Sir."

A deep, calm voice snapped him from his thoughts, leaving him slightly fazed.

"A sense of obscurity is surrounding you, King. Should something be troubling you?" King Levi's most loyal head general, Erwin, asked with concern. King Levi sighed and scratched the back of his head.

"No, Sir Erwin. Grammarcy." The King replied, looking away into the distance. He finally noted that the entire troops stopped in their tracks, and his royal chariot used for scans like these have seemed to stop moving.

"Swerian, sir. Is something the troubl-"

"Sir Erwin, enow. Lead." King Levi annoyingly commanded, crossing his arms with his cape draping over his short limbs, his crown slightly tilted. Sir Erwin nodded reluctantly.

"Forward!" Sir Erwin yelled out, heading to the front of the troops and marching forward with the rest of them. Many of the common people and citizens looked towards the army and watched in awe. People truly envied them, their power and teamwork.

King Levi was one of the best rulers, but not everyone loved him. He was often feared. He's done everything he needed to do as a king, like executions and slavery. His slavery count was at a very low number due to his righteous ruling power.