Sunken Fangs | Levi x Vampire!Reader

Thank MangaMartine for requesting this! I won't exactly be doing the requests in order, sorry. ^^

This is AU, slight OOC Levi, and of course,

Sparkles not included. XD

Please read the author's note at the bottom! Thanks! :3

Enjoy, Reader-Kouhai!
------------------

Levi's P.O.V~

Screams.

Almost everyday I walk home from work, all I hear are screams.

It's not constant screaming. It's a single screech, then it's gone until the next day.

The street I walk home on is usually isolated. Whenever I travel toward my apartment complex, a slight amount of people are walking as well. About three or four people walking up and down the sidewalks during the time I walk. Cars don't usually take this way, but there will always be a couple driving down the road.

It's odd not seeing this road being populated. Stores filed next to several buildings should attract more of the town's people. I found it strange, but I never took mind to it.

I walked on for about five minutes, until something alluring shined through an alleyway. I stopped dead in my tracks, and took a look to my right.

I swear, for a mere nanosecond, I saw a beautiful girl. Except, her mouth was drooling a blood red liquid, and her arms and legs were covered in it. She was wearing a white-black ombré, ripped up gown. Blood stained them. She had blood red eyes, and her hair was pretty (h/l).

Yeah, I'm quite a fast observer.

I attempted to continue walking towards my apartment, until I find some sort of resistance. I look down, and see my legs are perfectly normal. My eyes start twitching, and my arms shake slightly with no control. My head snaps back to the alleyway, and with no control over myself, I begin walking towards the previous location of the girl.

Fuck... Why am I moving...?

I find myself unable to yell out. The girl appears about ten feet in front of me.

As I get closer, I regain my abilities to move, and I stop suddenly. She looks at me, with cute, lost eyes. She tilts her head to the right a little. Her right eyebrow rises.

"Hmm... Stronger than I thought. Good!" She mumbles to herself slightly excitedly, while checking me out. My left eye twitches before I make a dash towards my apartment. She looked very... Familiar. I didn't like it.

What the fuck, who the hell is she?! Who the fuck does she think she is?!

Ahhh, yes! It works! I can hear your thoughts now! She thought, directing her message to me.

Please tell me who the fuck you are.

E-eh...? Oh, my name is (y/n)! And I suppose you are Levi, right? Levi Ackerman? What the hell... (y/n)? No, there are a lot of (y/n)'s out there. It's not her.

How the fuck do you-

Ah, you're a vulgar lil' man. You still had your name tag on, silly! So... How's working at McDonald's? She laughs through her thoughts, making me more irritated.

I still don't know what the fuck is going on. Can you just leave me the fuck alone?

Levi, I'm sorry... I'm just really lonely, okay? And I kind of like your character.