Whipped Cream | Levi x CafèWorker!Reader

THE TITLE IS WHIPPED CREAM BECAUSE THIS ONE SHOT WILL BE FLUFFY AF

One-shot requested by Endless_Daydream. :3

Guys, I'm so sorry. So, so, SO very sorry. I know I haven't updated in a while. Please forgive me. ;-;

Anywho, on to the story!

----------------------------

| P.O.V: Reader |

"Here you go. Enjoy your drink!"

I smiled to the customer in front of me as I handed him his drink. He quickly thanked me and walked away, out of sight. I waved a quick goodbye as he left.

"Hey (y/n). You're doing pretty well for your first job."

I snapped my head back to see my boss, Connie. (Yes, not so similar to other fanfics. Usually it's Hanji, buT CONNIE IS SO UNDERRATED)

"A-ah, thank you Mr. Springer!" I exclaimed with genuine happiness. He chuckled as he headed towards me.

"No problem (y/n). And please, just call me Connie. I'm only, like 3 years older than you, dayum." He smirked after, patting my back.

I giggled in response. "Sure thing Connie. And really? It's my first job."

"Yes, really. You're doing a hella good job for your first time. Keep it up!" He closed, smiling as he walked away to do employer shit. What do they even do, I have no damn clue.

I began drifting away from reality until I heard the door open, and a quiet high ringing. I looked towards the entrance to see a man I haven't seen before. He was with two friends, who I have seen before. I believe their names were Erwin and Hanji.

"Welcome to Caffeinated Whiskey! Good morning Hanji and Erwin!" I smiled, waving to them. They waved back, except the one new guy.

"Hey (y/n). We brought someone new! Introduce yourself, shorty." Hanji laughed, shoving the raven-haired man ahead of them. He huffed in annoyance before introducing himself.

"The name's Levi." He monotonously said, hesitantly holding his hand out for me to shake. I gladly gripped his hand.

"Nice to meet you Levi! The name's (y/n)." I joked around with the last sentence, making myself sound like Levi's stoic voice. Hanji and Erwin chuckled in the background, heading towards both Levi and I.

"C'mon Levi. At least look alive." Erwin said, sitting down on a barstool, near the counter.

It's not your typical café. Basically, it's exactly the same setup as a bar, but in the mornings it's a coffee place. At night, it's an actual bar. It's pretty cool.

"I'm not alive when I'm with you shits." Levi rolled his eyes, sitting next to Erwin and placing his head on the palm of his hand. Hanji laughed hysterically as Erwin sighed.

"We're the only reason you are alive!" Hanji countered, placing herself next to Levi.

"Alrighty guys. Do you two want the usual? And Levi, I can go over the menu if you want." I said, gesturing my hands towards the menu above me. Erwin and Hanji nodded tiredly as Levi looked above me. He sent an indirect questioning look.