Drunken Regrets | Levi x Dying!Reader

Several people requested a Part Two of Drunken Lies. However, ThePossibilities had a great idea for it and shared it with me, so I'll be using it. >:D

Tissues MIGHT be needed. :P

Enjoy!

------------------------------

THIRD PERSON HARDCORE TACTICAL SHOOTER CAPTURE THE FLAG AHHH *DIES*

Three days after Levi confessed his love for Petra in front of (y/n) left her feeling horrible and saddened. She should've known, but unfortunately she didn't. She was left hanging in a crucial depressed state, while Petra and Levi were just fine together.

Or were they?

"Ahh... Petra..." Levi moaned, audible outside of his office door.

Levi was fucking Petra almost at the end of the day. Cadets gave the door looks, especially (y/n). She looked at the door in horror, before sprinting back to her room with tears flooding her eyes, streaming down her face.

"Hnnn...!"

"P-Petra, I'm g-gonna..."

"A-Ahh! Olo-" She quickly stopped herself, covering her mouth with her arm. It was too late, Levi already noticed what she was going to say. His eyes narrowed, eyebrows furrowed, before pulling out of her.

"What the fuck were you going to say?!" Levi aggressively asked, giving her such a glare. Her eyes widened before pulling her knees to her chest.

"I-I was g-gonna say 'Oh, Levi...'" She lied, hoping he would buy it. Unfortunately, Levi was much too intelligent for that bullshit.

"Oh my fucking god, Petra. How retarded do you think I am?! You're seeing Olou behind my fucking back, aren't you? Well you know what, Ral, you can get the fuck out of my office, right this instant. Fucking slut." Levi angrily commanded, before pulling her out of his bed and pushing her out of the room with great velocity. She gasped as she fell to the ground, but didn't mind as she did hurt Levi. She went back in the room to get her clothes, put them on, and hurried out of his office as soon as possible.

"GODDAMN IT!" Levi screamed at no one in particular. He kicked the wall, creating a hole in it.

"L-Levi? Are you okay?" Hanji asked through the office door. Levi clicked his tongue before replying.

"Go away, Hanji." Levi said, hearing a sigh outside his door along with distanced footsteps.

Levi clenched his teeth before going to his bathroom, which was installed within his office/bedroom. He being already naked, he went straight into the shower, turning on semi-hot water.

"Filthy bitch." He disgustingly said before cleaning himself from any germs that had come in contact with his skin. Taking a shower for Levi was one of the only times he can relax and think.

Why... Why did I say that to (y/n)? I did like her... a lot. It's just I that I knew Petra longer, and we are already together, well, kind of. Not so much anymore. Levi thought, letting out a sigh that was barely audible from the volume of the water hitting the porcelain tiles on the wall, as well as the tiles on the ground.

She's really cute too. And smart. Not only that, but she was ranked first, I believe. I was really drunk when I kissed her, and the hangover made it worse. I couldn't even think straight when I told her. It was a mistake. Did I even like Petra? She was annoying, I couldn't stand much of her, but I did. What's wrong with me? Levi questioned himself in his mind before hunching his shoulders, letting the water hit his back.

After a few moments, he turned off the water, grabbing a towel and drying himself off. He head to his bedroom, getting redressed and heading to the cafeteria.