Viral Sensation | Levi x Youtuber!Reader

Thank Fab_freckles for requesting this one-shot! :3

I'm honestly so unmotivated it's not even funny. But I feel bad that I haven't updated in a week, so here it is. Sorry if it's bad, I just don't feel inspired right now.

-------------------------

| Levi's P.O.V |

"And I'll catch you in the next video. Bye!"

I sighed. She's so fucking pretty and charming. Goddamn it.

I was scrolling through her videos until an abrupt refresh of my screen occurred. It seemed to be a new video.

Taking A Break... Sorry...

I furrowed my eyebrows together as I clicked the video. I grabbed a grape from the bowl next to me and placed it in my mouth, chewing softly.

"Hi guys... I'll be taking a break from YouTube for a little..." (y/n) said, sadness evident through her tone of voice.

Her hair was kind of messy. Her eyes were slightly red and puffy, as if she was crying for a long time. She kept sniffling through the video, many pauses were edited into the vlog as well.

"M-My boyfriend, h-he cheated on me. If y-you're new and don't know w-who my boyfriend i-is," she paused to go get a tissue and wipe her eyes and nose. "His name is E-Eren... His YouTube channel is YaBoiJaeger. Please don't s-spread any hate on his channel..."

I scrolled down to the comments section, to see very mixed replies to the video. There was a lot of supporters, but apparently a lot of hate from Eren's subscribers. I was subbing both, but preferred (y/n)'s channel much rather than his.

"I won't be s-saying anything about him and I's relationship. It's t-too personal, I'm sorry. So anyways, I-I'll be taking a break. I won't be posting any v-videos or r-replying to comments unless it's urgent. Thanks." She paused for a second to sniffle and wipe her eyes with her sleeves. "Bye, sorry for the short video."

I felt a pang in my chest after the video. I felt true sympathy for her being, wanting to help her out with her dilemma.

I sighed once more before getting up from my seat and heading out my door. I looked down to my watch to see that it's only 1:30pm.

"Hey-" I stopped abruptly to see no one in the house. I shrugged before heading towards the front door to leave.

Unfortunately, a loud bashing of the front door happened. Soon after, the door handle jiggled to an open, to see my sister Mikasa making out with a guy with brown hair in the doorway. My right eyebrow raised in suspicion as they walked in, sucking each other's faces off.

Mikasa opened her eyes to see mine. She detached from her partner to greet me.

"Oh, hey Levi. This is my boyfriend, Eren." My eyes squinted in response to that name, my eyes darting from Mikasa to her boyfriend.

"H-Hi! Nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand to shake. I reluctantly gripped his hand and shook it.

"It's Levi." I removed my hand from his grasp and walked outside the doorway, lightly moving Mikasa out of the way. "I'll be heading out. Mikasa, lunch is on the counter if you haven't eaten yet. Eren, if you hurt her I'll fucking slit your throat. No one is allowed in my room. Make yourself at home, lovefucks." I smirked before closing the door, glancing at Mikasa's happy, gleaming face before walking towards a park near the house.