Sinful Similarities | Cheater!Levi x Cheater!Reader

I have so many requests that I have no ideas for, and I don't know how to write them.

But anyways, enjoy!

BTW, I'm done with cliché shit. XD I'll do cliché things sometimes, but expect original content. :)

-----------------

"If you want, you can sleep over today, Levi."

"You said that in such a seductive voice, almost irresistible, (y/n). But doesn't Eren come home early today?"

"Hm... I don't know."

"You don't know your own boyfriend's schedule? Even I know his."

"Well, I guess not." I giggled, leaning on him as he sipped his coffee. "I know your's and Petra's though."

"I don't even know Petra's..."

"See! I'm not the only one."

"Well, whatever. But Eren will be home, so I can't come over." He sighed, letting his head rest on my shoulder.

"Who gives a fuck." I irritably spat out, twirling Levi's hair in between my fingers. "Besides, I like you more."

"Aw, how sweet." Levi monotonously awed, kissing my cheek and gently swirling his coffee with the mixer. "I like you more than Petra, and Hanji, and Mikasa all combined."

I laughed in my seat and leaned more into him. "Wow, I'm special! I still can't believe you didn't get caught yet. I only got you, Eren, and Jean. But Jean doesn't really count, he's a little bitch."

Levi chuckled, holding me close to him with his arm around me.

"I might break up with those three." He admitted, looking out the window.

I gasped. "W-What? Really? Are you breaking up with me too?"

"Of course not! I love you, (y/n). I feel like, it'll be better if I just had you." I blushed in response, giggling. "But not yet, I wanna play with Mikasa a little more. I just got in a relationship with her."

"Yeah, go have some fun with her first. I need to get rid of Jean and Eren as well..." I pondered, looking off into the distance, which wasn't very far considering we are in a café. "They bore me, you're the only one for me. Seriously. I love you."

Levi smirked and kiss my forehead. He grabbed my hand with the arm that was around my neck and interlocked it with his. He grabbed his phone with the other hand and put one earphone on, lending me the other. He swiped through his playlists before settling on some good-ass Japanese music.

"This is my fucking jam!" I exclaimed, shamelessly dancing in place. Levi laughed, not caring about the people who stared at us questioningly.

"Great. Now, don't you have homework? That's why we came here."

"Uh, you have homework too, you old man."

"I'm only one fucking year older than you."

"Well, I'm on my fourth year and you're starting your masters degree."

"What the hell does that have to do with anything?" He twitched, his eyes glaring into mine jokingly. I hummed while thinking, before laughing sheepishly.

"I guess you're right... Let's get this over with, then."

| Time Skip |

"You're so warm, Levi."

I hugged Levi as we lied in bed, the covers hiding our almost nude bodies.

"You're so cute, (y/n). Your hair is so soft..." He breathed out, stroking my hair with the hand around my frame. I snuggled into his chest, the scent of lavender flooding into my nose.

"I'm sleepy..." I yawned into his torso, turning over after to face the wall. He sighed with content before humming in response.

"Okay, (y/n). I love you," he added, turning over to face me and pull me into a hug that lasted the whole night. His face snuggled into my neck, kissing me softly. "Goodnight."

We were both about to fall into a restful slumber, until the sound of keys jingling were audible through the room.

"Shit." I cursed, though not making a motion.

What I believed was Eren opened the front door, gasping at the sight of another pair of male shoes by the doorway. He cursed out loud, making a ruckus outside the room.

"Fucking... (y/n)! Who the fuck?!" He yelled out loud before stomping to our room and slamming the door open.

"Who is it at this fucking hour...?" Levi annoyingly yawned, letting go of me and sitting up. I stirred in my 'sleep,' and sat up as well.

"Oh, babe, it's Eren." Levi boringly said, nudging me a little.

"Hey, Eren. How's work...?" I asked sleepily, leaning on Levi's shoulder. Eren was furiously flabbergasted, turning on the lights to see both of us.

"What the fuck (y/n)... You fucking bitch!" He screamed, making his way towards me and Levi. Eren grabbed my hair and pulled me out of the bed, making me fall onto the ground with a groan.

"Now, now Eren." Levi glared, getting out of bed and helping me get back up to my feet. "That's no way to treat a lady, is it?"

"She's no lady, you fucking prick." Eren clenched his fists, winding up to strike Levi in the face. Levi chuckled dryly before catching Eren's punch.

"Pathetic." Levi smirked before twisting Eren's hand, making him scream in pain. He let go with mercy, picking me up from my position and walking out of the door. "We can crash at my place, yeah?"

"I would love that, Levi." I yawned, tugging at my hair a little. "My head hurts."

He chuckled softly, before grabbing a pair of clothes for both him and I. "That's 'cause your shit boyfriend pulled it."

"Yeah, I know." I confirmed, relaxing in his arms. "Never thought he'd do that, to be honest."

"Same here," Levi agreed, heading out the front door and approaching his car. He strength-fully opened the door to the passenger side for me, and placed me down in the seat. He closed my door and walked around the car, sitting in the drivers seat.

"Alright, (y/n)," he started up the car and began to drive. "You can go to sleep, babe. I'll drive to my place."

I hummed. "Mkay... Love you."

"Love you too."

-----------
That was pretty short :P

Oh wellllllll

I hoped you enjoyed it nonetheless, it was kind of a fast write

Well anyways,

Good night!

Good evening!

And good morning!

*brownie toss*

didn't see that coming now did ya

SkyRei, OUT!