Separation | Dying!Levi x Crying!Reader

Another update! WOOT! I actually had motivation for this one, so let's try it out. It's probably gonna be worse XD And it will be new. It switches from POV's. okay? Let me know if that's alright.

Edit: this is the story BEFORE the one-shot called Objection. If you're new, it's a little after this one.

-------------------------------

Your P.O.V...?~

My heart aches. My stomach aches. My chest aches. Even my fucking head aches. They all ache for one person.

Levi...

Second Person~

You just got into a fight with him. You get into several fights with this certain man every week. You loved him. You absolutely did. But this fight was probably the biggest one of them all, which resulted into a break up.

"Levi..." you called out for him. He just moved out of the apartment you guys stayed together in. A lot of memories occurred here. You lost your virginity to him here. You had your first make out session here. This place held a lot of memories. You didn't know what to do without him.

"Why did you cheat on me...?" You asked desperately, as you slid down your bedroom wall. You were uncontrollably crying. You were begging for his embrace, his voice, his laugh, his touch, his everything. You were begging for him.

Levi's P.O.V~

Stupid. Stupid! STUPID! Why do I have to be such a dumbass!

~Flashback~

"Stop being such a bitch."

"Excuse me? You're the one cheating on me, Levi!"

"I'm not fucking cheating on you!"

"Ohh, yeah? Then who the fuck is Petra?"

"A childhood friend, damn it!"

"Who makes out with a childhood friend?!"

"I never did that shit!"

"Then why do I have this?" She showed me a pic on her phone of me making out with Petra.

"Where the hell did you get that...?" I was nervous. I was drunk at that time...

"Fuck it." She exclaimed. She stomped up to our room. And all there was, was silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moments later, I started getting pissed. How the fuck did she take that picture? I stomped up to our room to see her watching anime. Fuck anime. Fuck anything that she likes. But what I saw next to her was a bit surprising.

"What's that?" I grunted.

"Your suitcase. Get out." She calmly expressed through her teeth.

"Excuse me?!"