Second Chance | Cheater!Levi x Reader

OOOOH A ONE-SHOT REQUESTED BY xXSuLingXx

LET'S GET THIS STARTED

By the way, please read the A/N at the end. Thanks. :3

------------------

| P.O.V: Reader |

"Where the FUCK is Levi?!" I yelled to myself, as no one is home right now.

I glanced at the hanging clock, noticing that it's 2:26 am. Sunday morning.

"I fucking swear... Levi has never fucking done this." I angrily mumbled to myself, pacing back and forth in the living room. When I say he hasn't ever done this, I'm being serious.

I strolled towards the couch, grabbing my smartphone and taking a seat on the leathery fabric it offers. As I sat down, I slightly sunk down in the seat. I unlocked my phone, and see that Levi hasn't texted me since earlier today, when he was fucking present.

I breathed heavily, turning red from anger. Not only did I have to wait for his shitty-ass, but he never done this before, and if he's fucking cheating on me...

I swear to God.

As I occupied my anger thoughts with games on my phone, the time finally reached 3:08 am, with Levi FINALLY arriving.

I sprung up to my seat, gripping my phone in my hand very firmly. I walked up to the front door and stood there, arms crossed, phone still in hand.

I waited a couple long moments, until I finally hear the door handle start jiggling.

Levi, probably the drunk bastard he is, took about 2 minutes to open the damn door. And when he entered, was I pissed.

"H-Heyy (y/n)..." He slurred, stumbling towards me for a kiss. I backed up and pushed him away with my foot.

"Oh no you fucking don't. Where the fuck were you?!" I exclaimed, yelling at his face. His eyes drooped and his posture was so... not him? He just wasn't like himself.

He took off his leather jacket and hung it on the wall. Unfortunately, these marks on his neck became visible. My eyes widened in shock, and my eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"Levi... What the FUCK is that?!" I screamed, pushing him towards the wall and pointing to his neck. It took so much willpower to not fucking choke the shit outta him.

"Wha...? What's wha?" Levi asked, unsurprisingly drunk out of his mind.

"These fucking hickeys and lipstick stains..." I angrily whispered, glaring into his eyes with hatred. He looked at me with the most absolutely stoned face.

"Aw, b-babe... It was a m-mistake...?" He mumbled, almost questioningly.

"Are you FUCKING kidding me?! We've been together for two years, and you cheat on me now?!" I yelled, salty tears streaming down my cheeks, falling to the ground to stain the floor with my sadness and anger.

"I'm s-sorry (y/n)... I love y-you..." He slurred, reversing our positions so I was against the wall and he in front. He pinned me in front of him, almost closing the gap between my face and his.

I rolled my eyes before kneeing him in a place that should NEVER be kneed. Hopefully he can still have children.

He groaned out in pain, falling to the ground and lying there.