Instant Intimacy | Popular!Levi x Unpopular!Reader

Requested by: laurensiaaa

Quick A/N: I have a new book! It's a Kageyama x Reader one shot book. Please check it out! :D

-------------------

| P.O.V: Levi |

"Leviiiiii!"

I silently sighed, rolling my eyes. I put on my famous smirk and turned around to be greeted by the typical group of girls. They squeaked in delight the closer I walked towards them.

I cleared my throat, swiping a hand through my hair. "Yes...?"

They squealed slightly, surrounding my short figure.

"A-Ah, Levi...! There's a party tomorrow, would you like to come...?" One girl asked sweetly, I believe her name was Petra.

Can I ever have time for myself...?

I completely dismissed her question, my attention diverting to a different girl in the front of the class, listening to music, swiping through her phone.

"Who's that?" I asked bluntly, pointing to the girl. The group of girls that surrounded me looked at her, and shrugged.

"We have no idea, I think she's new...?"

"No, she's been going to this school for quite a while now..."

I smirked, melting the group of girls once more. Their clinginess bothered the hell out of me.

"Hey, girls. I've been having a bad day, can you guys leave me alone?" I asked, almost demanding to be left alone. The girls "aww'ed," nodding their heads as they solemnly walked away. I silently celebrated their leave, my smirk slowly curving up once again. I walked towards the alone girl.

"Is anyone sitting here?" I straightforwardly asked, tapping her shoulder to gain her attention. She jumped a little, taking off her earphones. She gazed up at me, her lips smiling sheepishly.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't hear you." She admitted, blushing slightly at the sight of me. I grinned, sitting down on the wooden seat next to her.

"I said, is anyone sitting here?"

She shook her head, smiling cutely. "No. Well, now there is!" She giggled softly, my eyes widening at the adorable laugh. I chuckled softly with her, scooting my seat closer to her figure.

"Why isn't anyone sitting here?" I asked, boldly taking a piece of her hair and twirling it between my fingers. She blushed madly, smiling while scratching her head.

"Ah, I'm not really that popular, so I don't have that many friends..." She admitted once more, staring innocently into my eyes. I stoically stared back, ending the session between my fingers and her strands of hair.

"I'll be your friend." I claimed, getting out my materials for the class. Her eyes widened, and she giggled again, even more cutely than before.

"O-Okay! Uh, my name is (y/n)." She introduced, giggling right after.

"That's a beautiful name, (y/n)..." I tested her name out, surprised by how well the name rolls off my tongue.

"Thanks, Levi!" My eyes widened from the use of my name.

"How do you know my name?" I asked, surprised. She giggled again, putting away her phone and taking out her materials.

"You're really popular, if I'm not mistaken. I hear your name being hollered all the time in hallways and in classes!" She announced, the bell ringing as soon as her claim ended.