Levi x Reader One-Shots

You don't have to read this, it's just an intro to everything. It's not necessary, and if you just wanna read the story, skip this AND the next page! Enjoy! :3

----------------------

Heyo. It's SkyRei here. Feel free to call me Rayna, or Rayn. Some peeps even call me Ray or Raynixx. So here's my attempt at creating one-shots. The next page is requests, which are unfortunately closed from the massive amount of requests I have in my drafts. If you're new around here, let me guide you through my book! :D

This book is Levi x Reader one-shots, obviously. Major uses of swearing and violent scenes are present, so if you're not into that, please leave. XD I also have A/N's before and after a one-shot begins (they are usually in caps and are pretty funny, I suggest reading all of them). Sometimes, like unusually, I have notes during the one-shot where I thought was humorous or whatever. You don't like this? Leave now.

Each chapter has a title, then the type of characters. For example, That Dank Ku$h | Pothead!Levi x DrugDealer!Reader.

Yes, an AMAZING example. I almost laughed while typing it. That's the format of the title of each part. If there are more than one character, like Levi x Reader x BitchAssHoePetra, then Petra would be part of the conflict in that specific scenario.

Some one-shots are short, like 1000 words. Most of my stories range from 1500-2500 words. Some of the longer ones are more than 3000 words.

I go through many styles of writing. I don't exactly know which one I like best , but I am drifting towards a descriptive writing style similar to the part Empty Canvas. It's more recent than the others.

Speaking of recency, the one-shots in the beginning of this book are ATROCIOUS. I made them when I was 13, back during summer break of 7th grade. I'm 14 now, almost 15. I'm a fuckin' freshman. XD

A/N's are pretty rare. If I upload a part JUST for an A/N, it will be relatively short and will be deleted after a couple days.

I have a very tight schedule, I won't be updating as frequent as I was during the summer. :P Sorry. I'll try my hardest!

I'm always up for making new friends! :D Seriously, hmu with that dank msg and we'll see where that takes us bby. XD

Thank you for 55k reads and counting. I entered TheWattys2015, so hopefully that goes all well.

And I know what you're thinking (or not, i'm not a fucking psychic pokemon). How about the smutssszzzzz?

HAHAHA, of course I'll do some. XD I won't do them often, but I will do them. I have one smut one-shot already, and dAMN did people love that one. XD

I'll stop blubbering and talking now. Skip the next page, and enjoy the stories!

SkyRei, OUT!

P.S. Not editing this because i'm a lazy hoe

P.P.S: ... shit i forgot what I was gonna say

P.P.P.S: I REMEMBER

P.P.P.P.S: criticism is so damn tolerated. so is hate, but it's not appreciated. I love all your comments, they make me smile all the time. now stop reading this mess, and go read the real shiz!