Stage Fright | Fan!Levi x Fan!Reader

Different one! This one was requested by pandatowrites, as well as NekoKunNyaaa. :D Slight OOC Levi... Sorry! Enjoy!

-------------

FIRST PERSON SHOOTER *pew pew pew*

I was pushed against our living room wall, to be greeted by a soft pair of lips on my own. My eyes widened slightly from the sudden and rough contact, but fell to a close as it was my boyfriend's way of showing his love to me.

"A-ahhhh... Levi..." I moaned out, as Levi left my lips to venture onto my neck. Sucking and biting on various spots made me shiver in pleasure, my pounding heartbeat drowned in my endless amounts of moans and pants.

"(y/n)... Say my name more... (y/n)." He breathes out, next to my ear seductively.

"Ahh.. L-Levi-" I was suddenly interrupted by a doorbell coming from our door. Levi cursed to no one in particular and detached himself from me. I sadly smiled at him, as he just clicked his tongue. Levi and I head to the door together, hands interlocked with each other's. I opened it up to be greeted by Levi and I's good friends.

"Hey, (y/n)! Sup Levi!" Hanji said, with Jean and Eren behind her, waving at us. "You ready to go?"

"Of course." Levi and I answered simultaneously.

~*~

"Come here, (y/n)." Levi gently demanded, patting the seat next to him on a sofa. He had a laptop on his lap and he was in a relaxed state. I smiled and headed towards him, cuddling up against him as he took his left arm and put it around my shoulder. I kissed his cheek, and giggled. Levi smiled genuinely at me.

"Yes, Levi?" I asked, curious to why he asked for my presence.

"Well, your birthday is coming up... And well, our favorite band is coming to town." He said, slightly giddy from the thought of our favorite band. I sat up alarmingly and smiled insanely.

"NO. WAY. FOR REALS?!" I exclaimed, grabbing onto Levi and pulling him into a hug. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my frame.

"Yep! So, I kind of ordered tickets for Mixed Remixes already for us. I thought it might be a good birthday gift, sorry it's not much of a surprise. Oh, and you can meet the band after the concert." Levi said, smiling as he continued projecting words from his lips.

"I love you so much. You didn't have to do this for me." I whispered out, leaning in for a kiss. I gripped his laptop and threw it to the side, it landing on the sofa gently. I straddled him and snaked my hands into his locks, not breaking off the kiss. He smirked, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him, if that was even possible. He stood up, still holding onto me. I break off the kiss for a split second to regain my rhythmic breathing. Once I'm composed, I go in for another kiss, holding Levi tight within my grasp.

~IM SO SORRY FOR THIS INTERRUPTION, BUT AS SOON AS I TYPED IN "GRASP," A PICTURE OF PATRICK STAR POPPED INTO MY HEAD, SAYING "FIRMLY GRASP IT!" HELP ME~

His eyebrow furrowed together as he kicks open the door to our bedroom. He thrown me onto the bed, closing the door. And I await for a loving time with my beautiful boyfriend.

~*~

Once we enter the car, Levi, Hanji, and I take the back while Jean and Eren sit at the front. Jean drives like a maniac, and it's scaring me.

"Yo, horsebitch. Can you drive like a human for once? You're fucking scaring everyone." Levi irritatingly announced, ripping the words from my mind. He then turned his head to me, and said aloud, "If we die, at least I'm with you."