you're sick and she comes over to take care of you (requested)

You exited the bathroom with a groan.

Clutching your stomach, you felt it continue to turn as you made your way back to bed.

You've spent the entire morning vomiting so far and you want nothing more than to rest.

However, you're supposed to go to an event with Liz tonight and you know you have to call her and tell her that you can't go, which isn't easy for you.

You laid down in bed and reached for your phone.

You tapped on Liz's contact before pressing your phone against your ear as you called her.

It rang for a minute before you heard her voice.

"Hey, baby. What's up?"

"Liz, I don't think I'll be able to make it to that event tonight. I've been throwing up all morning and I feel so sick. I can barely leave my bed. I'm sorry."

"Oh, darling, don't worry about it. You just focus on getting better, okay?"

"Okay." You said. "I love you."

"I love you too. Get some rest, baby."

"Okay." You said before ending the call.

Putting your phone aside, you closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep.

While you were asleep, Liz decided to cancel her appearance at the event she was meant to attend so she could go over to your house and take care of you.

She made her way over to your place, stopping along the way to pick up a few things.

Once she arrived at your house, she used the key that you gave her and let herself inside.

She closed the door behind her and walked inside.

She set the bag on the counter before going upstairs to your bedroom and she couldn't help but smile a little as she noticed you were sound asleep in bed.

She walked to you and gently placed her hand on your forehead and felt that you had a fever.

A sad sigh left her lips before she brushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

Leaning down, she kissed your forehead softly, and that's when you opened your eyes.

"Liz?" You mumbled as you looked at her.

"Hey, darling."

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be getting ready for the event."

"I'm not going."

"Why not?"

"Because I want to be here with you instead. You're more important. All I want is to take care of you."

You smiled a little, warming her heart.

"How are you feeling?"

"Awful. I think I might have the flu."

"My poor girl." She said as she brushed her hand across your cheek. "I'll take good care of you. I got you some soup, I'll make it for you whenever you're ready."

"Thank you." You said. "I feel bad that you're missing out on the event though."

"Don't. It's alright. I'd much rather be here with you anyway." She said as she kissed your head. "Mind if I curl up here with you?"

"Not at all. I'd love some cuddles."

She smiled and laid down beside you.

"Well, that's what I'm here for, darling. I'll give you all the cuddles you want." She promised as she held you close. "I love you and hope you feel better soon."

"I love you too and I'm sure I will in no time since you're here with me." You said and she kissed your head lovingly, holding you close as you drifted off to sleep once more.