you want her attention

Liz arrived home and closed the door behind her with a long sigh. She kicked off her shoes and let her hair down, relieved to finally be home.

"Have a good day?" You asked as she plopped down on the couch beside you. She brushed her hands over her face and shrugged her shoulders.

"It wasn't bad. Wasn't great either. Just happy to be home." She smiled.

"Me too." You said cheerfully. "I have a few ideas of what we can do tonight! If you're up for anything," you paused as she pulled out her phone and started to scroll through her Instagram.

"Liz," you whined and tugged at the sleeve of her shirt. You heard her chuckle before she looked up at you. "I was talking to you," you whined adorably.

"I'm still listening." She said before she looked down only to feel you to drop your head to her shoulder. When she didn't look up you crawled onto her lap. She threw her head back with a laugh then locked her phone, throwing it onto the cushion beside her.

"Can I help you-"

She was interrupted by you urgently pressing your lips onto hers. As she always does, she melted right into your kiss. Looping her arms around your back, her fingers moved along your skin while you let your arms go around her neck.

In a fiery passion, your lips moved in sync. Fire moved through your veins while butterflies flew through your chest at the brush of her fingers.

You pulled away breathlessly. She had her fingers under your chin and the way she sank her teeth into the skin of her lip drove you wild. She knew it, too. You could see that smirk on her lips when you suddenly licked your dry ones, eyes glued to her soft lips.

"So? What was it you wanted to do tonight?" She wondered.

"This," you murmured, lips glued onto hers again. She was holding you tight again, enjoying the feeling of your lips on her own.

She was alright with spending the evening this way if that's what you wanted.