she won't let go when you hug her

After a long day, there was nothing Liz wanted more than to hold you close.

So when she came inside the house and you were instantly jumping into her arms, she only smiled and held you tight. Closing the door with her foot, she let out a sigh of happiness and a hum against your neck, the vibration tickling your skin.

You laughed and went to pull away to give her a kiss instead, but when you attempted to wiggle out of her arms it proved impossible by her grip that just seemed to tighten. You giggled, planting little butterfly kisses against her neck.

"Liz?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you gonna let me go?"

"Nope." She said before pulling you to the couch where you both fell. She landed on top of you and laid her head down on your shoulder. You smiled at how content she seemed to be. The smile on her face even as she laid with her eyes closed proved how truly happy she was to be back with you.

"Did you have a good day?"

"Yeah. It was pretty good. Got a lot done."

You nodded and started to play with her hair and it only made her relax against you even more. "Wanna let go yet? I wanna give you a kiss."

She lifted her head, a look of happiness in her eyes so bright it caused her eyes to sparkle. "Honey, I don't have to let go to kiss you." She said as she leaned in and pecked your lips, only to deepen it a little more for a moment. "Do you need me to let go?"

You shook your head, twirling a strand of her hair around your fingertips. "No. I'm only teasing you. I like you holding and hugging me so tightly. It makes me feel good." She kissed you again then, with a sigh, placed her head right on your chest. "Good, because I don't wanna let you go yet. I love you so much."

You felt so incredibly lucky to have her.

"I love you too."