Chapter 3

"Noona who are these people."

"They are just some people from my school. why were you following me?"

"We weren't." Rap Monster said.

"Then how come you guys were hiding behind a bush."

"Because someone didn't want to look even more creepy that we were going the same path as you." J-Hope said while looking at Jungkook.

"Sorry hyung." I walked away from them with Minho but they were still behind me until I reach my apartment and I saw them going to the one next to mine.

We went into my apartment and I checked my computer for any emails from the landlady. There was an email during school so I clicked on it.

Ivy I will be out of town for 2 weeks since they assigned me to help the new hotel opened a few days ago. Please give the keys to the people living next to you and take care of Minho for me. :) thank you.

Hahaha she's joking right. SHE'S NOT JOKING. Ugh I. Don't. Want. To. Be. Near. Them.

"My mom is going to be gone for a while again. Noona were the people we just met the new people?"

"Hehe m-Minho c-can you give their keys to them since they don't have to get into their apartment."

"Okay." He left with the keys in his hands and came back a little later with a CD?

"Noona did you know that they are famous? They even gave their CD with their signature on it."

"I know they are famous and come on finish your homework." We did our homework and I helped Minho on some of them since he didn't understand it. We ate dinner and took a bath.

"Noona can I listen to the CD before I go to sleep?"

"Sure. I'll listen with you." We listen to No More Dream, Boy In Luv, and Just One Day. Minho liked it and started to dance to it. I laugh at him dancing and we went to sleep.

I woke up and cook breakfast before waking up Minho. He woke up once I said we were having waffles for breakfast and went to wash up before running to the table. We finish eating, got into our uniforms, and drop Minho at his school before going to mine.

I went into my classroom and people stare at me with an evil smirk on their faces. I sat down and put on my earphones to block all the whispers about me away. They threw paper at me and even dump water on me. BTS saw the whole thing and when one of them was about to help me I went to the restroom. Sohee and her group were right behind and followed me to the restroom.

"You better not get cocky just because BTS were about to help a poor ugly person like you."

"Just stay away from my future money- I mean husband or we'll even make your life even worse." They started to beat me up and I was covered in bruises. The bell rang after they left and I went back to the classroom slowly.

"You're late Ivy and since your late finish these 5 problems on the board." Since the social studies problems were a high college level ones. I solved all of them within 5 mins because I've already work these problems out before.

"Haha since you are so smart do a 7 page essay on how north and South Korea came to be."

You should be lucky you're a teacher or else I would just punch you for being stupidly jealous over a stupid reason. I went to my seat and I was sitting next to Jungkook. If I was normal and actually didn't hate people then I would be nervous and excited over this but I'm not and I don't care.

Then a piece of paper landed on my desk.

Are you okay - Jungkook. I looked at him but he was staring at the front.

I'm fine.

Are you sure you are cover in bruises and you're bleeding a little.

This happens everyday to me. You will get used to seeing me in this state.

What? How come we never knew because when the teacher told us about this school they said doesn't have any trouble.

They lied. The chairman doesn't know that bullying is happening at this school so it's best if you don't help or talk to me.

Jungkook stopped and went back to taking notes. 2nd and 3rd period went by and it was time for lunch.

I went to the cafeteria and bought a little bit. The only kind adults are the cafeteria people. They give me either extra food or let me pay less without the others knowing. This time they gave me extra food and I went to the rooftop since this is the one place no one goes except for me. I heard someone doing up here so I hid behind the wall but it was just BTS.

"You said you saw Ivy coming up here." Jin said.

"I did I'm not blind." Jungkook said.

I tried to sneak to the door. "Ivy what are you doing?" V said.

"Nothing bye." I was about run for it but J-Hope blocked the door and then they surrounded me. I saw Rap Monster holding a first aid kit.

"Why do you have a first aid kit?"

"Oh this it's to clean up your wounds."

"Now sit down and let us clean it." Suga said.

I didn't bother fighting back since I was too exhausted and my legs gave up on me. V caught me and set me down so they can clean it. They were about to do my arm but I didn't let them because I couldn't risk someone finding out or my parents would find where I am and I will get killed. They didn't go further into detail of why so they moved on and practically I was wrapped in bandages.

"There you're all done." Suga said.

"Thanks." The bell rang and I walked back to class by myself. BTS hanged out with me from then on and helped me when I get bullied. I still get threaten by them but it doesn't effect as much.

2 months later.

I went to my seat and BTS came in afterwards. Once class started the teacher had a knife and pointed at my neck.