Chapter 20

People started to scream and freaking out. They kept thinking they were going to die.

"Ugh shut up already no one is going to die so stop." Mark yelled and everyone immediately stop.

"Any last words before you are gone and I will finally have all the men."

"What do you mean?"

"Once you are gone all of GOT7 and BTS will be mine forever."

She is too stupid doing this is going to make them hate her and want to beat her up.

I looked at the gun more closely and saw that there was no bullets. Mark nudge me and I saw the chairman had the bullets.

"So do you have anything to say."

"Sure you are a stupid woman who uses her body to get men. You may had rich parents but that doesn't mean you have everything you want."

"I have had enough of you. So say goodbye."

She pulled the trigger but there was no bullet so when her guard was down I kick the knife and Mark caught the knife. The chairman took the gun and now she had no weapons.

"Oh well I can just beat you up since I know how to fight." Sohee said.

She tried to punch me in the face but I kept dodging it. So she tried to kick me but I caught her foot and push her back. She fell but got up and tried to come at me. I kept dodging and barely did anything. After a while she got tired.

The chairman put handcuffs on her but I don't know where he got it from. I guess he notice I was looking at him confuse because he answer me.

"I used to work for the police and they let me a pair of handcuffs just incase."

The police came and took her away. They were actually looking for her since she was a suspect for killing her sister.

Everyone was shocked and then mind their own business. The guys and Haeun came and gave me a group hug. I knew that they were really worried since I can't breath right now.

"G-guys....I....can't....breath." They let go and Mark patted me on the head.

"Good job Ivy."

"Thanks oppa at least I have a reason to call you that now."

"Hey what do you mean by that?"

"Okay enough here is the letter your parents left."

"Thanks."

He dismissed everyone and said that today is a free day.

We all went to an empty classroom and Mark read the letter out loud.

Dear our daughter and son,

By the time you read this we are gone from this world. You know about your uncle from the letter we gave to Ivy since he didn't suspect her. Your mom has a brother but your uncle well my brother doesn't know. He will be your guardian from now on and you will go to his school he owns from now on. My brother never liked me I was always the favorite one and the top. He killed your grandparents to get the company and do his own things. Mark and Ivy you are blood related siblings we kept that a secret so my brother wouldn't kill one of you. We love you and sorry we left you early but we hope you live happy and always protect each other.

Love,
Your Mom and Dad

The chairman came in and I hugged him while crying. Mark did the same and he hugged us back.

"Your parents were good people."

After we stop crying he left and told us if we need something or want to talk come to his office. He left and V walked up to me but I backed away. He kept coming so I kept backing away until I was near the door and ran to the rooftop.

I remember what he said to me and I want to cry.

I heard someone opened the door but I didn't want to look back just incase he was there. I could hear the footstep coming closer and that person back hugged me.

"Are you okay?" I recognized the voice and it was Jungkook.

"What do you think?"

"Come on let's go back V wants to talk to you."

"No I feel like he might say something that will hurt me."

"Ok but come on let's go back."

"No I want to stay here."

He picked me up and carried me on his back to the classroom. V stood in front of me and I tried to back away but he held my wrist. I looked up and he was crying.

"I-I'm sorry Ivy I didn't mean anything I said. I love you okay. Sohee threaten to hurt you, ruin BTS, and even kill me. I was scared and I didn't have a chose. I never liked her the only one I like is you no even more I love you. Please forgive me."

I started to cry again and hugged him then I hit his arm.

"You should have at least told your members instead of keeping this a secret you idiot. But you're an idiot I love."

He hugged me back and we stop crying after a few minutes. Everyone was happy for us and I saw Jungkook with a sad smile.

"Jungkook thank you."

"Your welcome as long as you're happy."

"It's alright I know that you like me."

"S-since when?"

"That time you comfort me when Sohee came to eat dinner."

"Oh."

"I am really sorry but I like V and I only like you as a friend I am really sorry."

"It's alright I will move on anyways." He walked up to V.

"If you hurt Ivy again I will take her away from you."

He grabbed my arm and we ran around the building with V behind us.

"Hey get back here Jungkook."

We laugh and kept running. V started to catch up and he pulled me to him.

"She is mine." I got out his grip and I pulled both of them back to the classroom.

School ended and we went to BTS place to hang out. They kept talking and I was dragged by V into his room.

"V you are dead if you anything to my sister."

"Don't worry I won't."

"You better not."

"Don't worry oppa if he tries to I'll kick him."

"Hey."

V made me sit on his lap and we watch a movie together.

"I'm never letting Jungkook take you."

"Hehe you are the only one I love okay." I kiss him causing him to blush.

"I'm sorry I didn't protect that time."

"It's alright I'm okay now."

I started to feel sleepy so V laid me down and hugged me. I fell asleep beside him.