Chapter 11

Third POV

It was silent between them. V didn't like Mark but Mark has been testing V the entire time to see if he can protect Ivy when he isn't there.

"Hey do you like Ivy?" Mark asked.

"N-no I d-don't like her." How did he see through me? V thought.

It is too obvious he is lying. "Dude I know you're lying."

V got stiff and hesitated. "S-so what if I do?"

"Hahahaha don't worry I'm not going to do anything to you or tell you to stop liking her. I can see that you can change Ivy for the better but if you ever hurt her you will get a beating by me."

"Yeah."

"Oh also one more thing you should keep your mouth shut about her past. One time when she was little her bully found out and made fun of her. Then when my dad found out he killed those kids and even their parents. Their bodies are locked in our basement and he made it look like they moved somewhere else."

"Does Ivy know about this?"

"No only about how her parents die."

"Okay I understand I won't tell anyone."

Mark then smack V in the head. "Why did you do that?"

"Because for almost punching me without knowing exactly who I was."

Ivy POV

"Hey Ivy do you think V will get along with your brother?" Jungkook asked.

"I hope because it is annoying the way they glare at each other."

"Hehehehe come on J-Hope and Jimin are doing a dance battle."

We watch them dance and was about to break some of my things. Minho got tired and went to sleep. V and Mark came out afterwards and it looked like they're getting along now.

V saw I was staring and came to sit next to me.

"There we're getting along so don't break up with me."

Haha I forgot about that.

"Fine and can you help me put Minho to my room."

"Sure. Oh I almost forgot." V then kiss me on the cheeks and left smiling.

Mark then took V's spot and smirked at me.

"Aaawww someone has a sweet boyfriend."

"S-shut up."

"Hahaha Ivy you're blushing." Jimin said.

They kept teasing me and finally stop when Mark left because it was getting late. They left afterwards and I went to sleep.

I woke up did my usual morning routine and got to school early.

Sohee came up to me with her crew. I ignored her and looked out the window. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me where we were only a few centimeters away.

"Stay away from our husbands or you will get it. We aren't afraid of you from what happen before and will do whatever we can to make your life even worse and make BTS hate you."

"Okay 1. I don't care. 2. If you're done talking can you please get away from me your breath stinks a lot."

She got embarrassed and some people were even laughing but once she turned to look at them they immediately stopped. BTS came and I kept talking with Jungkook until the teacher came. After that incident they upgraded their weapons by that I mean they have guns now. From now on if I talk back, fight back, or even go to get bandages they will shoot starting with my stuff.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes teacher. You are really stupid if you think I won't be able to dodge a bullet." I whisper the last part where no one could hear it. I spent the whole day away from BTS and even ate lunch alone since that was what the teacher told to do. I worked at the cafe until it was time for it to close. Me and Haeun went desperate paths. I went first and saw V waiting.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh you're done working?"

"Yeah and why were you waiting for me."

"To escort you back since it is bad for girls walking late around."

"Hmm then who is going to escort Haeun since she is walking home ALONE right now."

"W-whatever so stop complaining."

What's wrong with him? He starts acting like a gentleman for a minute and then the next he goes backs to being his jerky self. Eh whatever I'll never understand guys just as they never understand us women.

We went back to our apartments with neither of us saying anything. I was about to open the door when V tugged on my sleeve.

"Umm do you want to go on to an amusement park with me this Saturday?"

"But don't you have a schedule since you're famous and rarely have time for other things?"

"Yeah but Saturday is our day off so is it a yes or a no." V said almost sounding like a threat.

"Sure I don't have anything to do on that day so."

"Okay we'll go at 9." He went to his apartment looking too happy.

Hehehe he looks kinda cute acting like a kid. Wait what am I saying ugh whatever. I am so not going to tell Mark about this he is just going to tease me.

The week went by with me getting bullied, being alone during school, hanging out with BTS Minho and sometimes Haeun after school.

It was almost time to go so I just wore some ripped jeans, t-shirt, and tied my hair into a ponytail. I took my purse that Haeun bought for me and grabbed some money and my phone. I covered my arm and went next door with Minho.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Ivy. V is getting ready." Jimin said while smiling.

"Good luck Ivy." The others said and some even teased me.

"Noona I want to go with you. Please. Please. Please."

"Sorry Minho maybe next time." V said coming behind me and wearing a mask, hat, and was wearing casual clothes. I know why he needed to wear that so I didn't question him.

"Good luck on your date." Suga said.

"V don't ditch your girlfriend and don't flirt with anyone." Jin said.

"You should be saying that to Jimin." Rap Monster said.

"We want to go to too. We never get to go anywhere fun." Jungkook and J-Hope wined while shaking my arm.

"Don't worry I'll bring back some things for you guys okay."

"Yes." They all said.

"Let's go I'm driving." V said.

We got into the car waving bye to everyone and went to the amusement park.