Chapter 17

We went outside and talked with each other. I kept playing with Jungkook and BamBam since they wanted to.

"Why don't you stop acting like kids and shut up." They were kissing and Haeun covered Minho's eyes. I walked up to her but not once did I look at V.

"Why don't you stop acting like you are so much better than everyone. You get on our nerves by acting stupid and no one here likes you. You act like you have everything and shove it in people's faces."

She looked shock at that point and I walked away.

"Yah do you think you can talk like that to me. I am better looking than you and have a better body than you can ever have. That's why your use to be boyfriend never did it with you."

I stiffened because I started to remember that incident that happen.

"Ivy let's leave. Guys we need to go she is remembering it." Jungkook said.

"Wait I need to do something." I walked up to her and gave a smirked.

"Just to let you know Sohee you aren't any better than me in fact you are more like a demon even though you look like a human."

Mark carried me on my his back since I was tired from earlier and we went to GOT7 place.

They kept playing games while I was eating. Jungkook came and sat in front of me.

"Ivy are you okay after all of that."

"Yeah I mean I have seen someone being killed in front of me before but someone doing it to me wants to make me throw up."

"Hehe I hope V goes back to normal because after you said those things to him he change."

"Eh whatever I didn't want to see you guys die because they would have killed you right in front of Mark's and mine eyes. Also do you know the relationship between Sohee and V."

"Oh um Sohee used to be V's ex-girlfriend but her name use to be Christine. She went out with V for his look and fame but mostly for the money. She would always make V buy really expensive things that he would collapse from working too hard."

"Oh oppa can you give me my computer?"

"Why?"

"I need to find out who Sohee really is?"

"What do you mean?"

Mark stop playing with them and sat next to Jungkook. I told him the same thing Jungkook told me. Mark went and brought me my laptop.

"Wait how are you going to find out since she change her name and probably her identity."

"You shouldn't judge me I can hack into anything that's how I got my uncle's file. So tell her last name."

"Her last name when her name was Christine was William."

"Wait what?" Me and Mark said at the same time.

"Yeah William." Jungkook jumped a little.

"Her parents used to visit our house a lot. Ugh that's why she looked so familiar. My dad made an arranged marriage with her before." Mark said.

"Oh but I don't know why they're back together since V doesn't like her."

I looked her up and it said that she has mental illness. Her parents spoiled her and now they let her study in Korea. She even abandon her parents and even had an affair with my uncle.

I showed it to them and they wanted to throw up. Everyone else stop playing and read it. Haeun wanted to punch something while everyone else wanted to throw up.

"I am so glad I'm not going to get married to her."

"Oh oppa can you and the rest of GOT7 come my school the day after tomorrow."

"I don't know. JB?"

"Yeah we don't have anything on that day so." JB said.

"It's getting late we're going." Rap Monster said.

"Bye." We said to each other.

They went to sleep while I search more on her.

She had a younger sister but since she was so jealous she killed her younger sister. All men were her slave while she bully girls who were prettier or hang out with guys. Sohee went out with a couple of idols but none of them ever liked her and broke up once they realize she used them for the fame, looks, and money.

"Ugh this girl has way too many problems."

I went to sleep thinking of what V said to me. I sigh and fell asleep.

I woke up and left a note because they were all still sleeping. I went to school and sat at my desk listening to music but also researching on that teacher who is under my uncle's control.

V and Sohee came in but I was on my phone that I didn't care if she was right in front of me making out with V. Even though my chest started to hurt but I needed to tell the chairman but how.

"Hey Ivy." The guys said.

"Hey."

"What are you doing?" Suga asked.

"Ignoring the queenka and looking for more information on our home room teacher since he was working for my uncle."

"What how come you didn't us that." Jimin said.

"Uh because you will act like the way you're acting like right now."

The teacher came in and he went straight to me pointing a gun to my head while a knife to my neck. He smirked at me while BTS got worried.

"This is all your fault now is there any last words before you die."