Chapter 7

Ivy POV

"Fine I will keep your secret but in return you will have to do everything I say for a month."

Can't this idiot not blackmail. Should I do it or just threaten him not to. Nah that would be too much work and also he wouldn't be able to fight back. Ugh I can't believe I am going to say this.

"F-fine I w-will d-do whatever y-you say for a-a m-month."

"Was that so hard to say."

Yes it was because I can't believe I am even agreeing to what this idiot says but if the others don't find out than they won't interfere with my plans on putting my uncle in jail. If this idiot says one word of it I am not holding back on beating him up.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"How did you go through all of that without getting kill or killing yourself?"

"At first he tried to brainwash me but it didn't work so I pretend to be brainwash. When he found I was never brainwash it the first place I had to escape and move here since I knew this was the last place he would look. But I guess it was pointless since he already found me."

"You still didn't answer the second half."

This little. "I am still doing this for my parents okay you happy."

"How about Haeun does she know about your real past?"

"No she knows the same information as the other guys."

"So basically I'm the only one who knows about this."

"Yep."

He started to drag me to his room and he went to sleep on his side.

"Go to sleep you're coming with us to the concert tomorrow."

The next morning.

"Hey Ivy wake up."

"Hmm what do you want and let me go back to sleep."

"Noona come on wake up Jin is making breakfasts."

"Ok ok just wait I need to go to the bathroom at my apartment to clean up."

I saw V face at what happen and he got mad but I didn't care.

I went to my apartment and cleaned up there with Haeun and Minho. We then went back to their apartment since Haeun wanted to eat Jin's cooking.

We ate his food and Haeun kept glancing at Jimin since he is her bias after all but kinda creepy because she also glances at me seeing if he is looking at or not.

"Did V tell you that you're going to our concert?" Suga asked.

"Yeah he did." V smirked at me and I knew what he was planning to do to me.

"Okay Minho's mom said he can go and what about you Haeun?" Jimin said.

"Y-yeah I would love to go."

We then got ready to go but V called to help him with something.

"What is it?"

"Make my bed clean the room and make me a snack."

"F-fine." I knew I shouldn't have agreed in the first place.

I did everything he said and we all went in the car to the concert.

The guys played with Minho and Haeun talked with Jimin while I stare out the window.

We were able to go to their dressing room while on the way I saw some fans trying to sneak in. I was going to follow them but I needed to make an excuse.

"Uh guys I'm gonna go to the restroom."

"Okay you know where our dressing room is right." Rap Monster asked.

"Yeah." I ran to a corner and followed those fans. They had backstage passes and I tried to get closer to listen and record what they were saying.

"Are you sure we should do this won't we get caught?" The girl with glasses and had a shirt with a picture of Chanyeol from exo.

"You need to stop worrying once GOT7 eats this they will be unconscious for a week. Then we will threaten them that if you want them to wake up they need to give us over a million dollars." The girl who is wearing way too much make-up with a t shirt of GOT7 Mark.

Are they this stupid you know what never mind.

They knocked on their dressing room door and talked for a while until they gave GOT7 the food.

They walked down the hallway and I got behind them and hit their pressure point making them unconscious for an hour. I knocked on GOT7 dressing room door.

The one with pink in his hair opened the door and I walked in saying nothing. The food wasn't eaten yet so I took it and left but one of them grab my wrist.

"What are you doing you can't just do that?"

"Ugh I'll explain later and can you bring your manager I need to talk to him and you guys."

I walked out and dragged the girls in the room and checked to see if there was any weapons on them. There was a knife, poison, gloves, and a paper that had everything of what to do after GOT7 ate the food.

Their managers came looking at me annoyingly and was about to say something but I interrupted.

"These two girls were about to feed GOT7 some poison in the food to make them unconscious for about a week and threaten you the next day to give them a million dollars if you want the antidote."

I played the recording of their conversation and right when I finish explaining they woke up. Security came and brought the girls away. I had to stay because they wanted to talk to me.