Chapter 15

The person opened the door and invited us in. We looked at each other and just sigh. We held on to each other just incase.

Once we arrive in the living room more people showed up. They looked at us like we were food and had all types of weapons.

"Mark I thought you said that they were on our side."

"I guess they lied?"

"Well well if it isn't my son and niece." My uncle came out behind one of the men and the rest of my cousins came out.

I am only saying this now but my uncle looks over 50 but he's like 39 and Jason looks similar to Mark but uglier while Anne and Grace looks like those step sisters of Cinderella but worse.

"What do you want?"

"Hahahahaha to shut your mouth where no one can find out about us." Anne said.

"I expect you to do this but not Mark." Uncle said.

"Too bad I never liked you or saw you as my father ever since you killed mom and the one I liked."

"Oh please she wasn't even good for you since she couldn't handle going through all the experiment your sister put on her." Uncle smirked at him.

"Mark can you fight?" I whisper him.

"Yeah I know about the same as you."

"Okay."

We started to fight the gangs and barely got any scratches. Most of them weren't down yet. We tried to fight them but Anne and Grace held us and we couldn't get out of their grip.

My uncle and Jason made us sniff something and we blacked out.

I woke up and found us in an abandoned building. We were tied to a chair and I saw bruises and blood on Mark and when I looked down at me I was in the same state.

"Mark Mark."

"Ugh huh what happen."

"He knocked us out and now we're like this."

4 people came in and I didn't recognize them from earlier.

"So what should we do our boss said we can do anything to them."

"Hehe I know what to do."

Two of them went up to Mark and beat him up while the the other two were smirking at me. I glared at them earning a slap on my face.

"Tsk you don't know what's going to happen to you so you shouldn't do that."

The next thing I knew was that they kiss me and started to touch me. It wasn't my first kiss but it was disgusting and I wanted to get out. It was too late because they raped me already. I kept crying while Mark yelled my name.

They left afterwards leaving us there alone.

"Ivy are you okay?"

"I think so. Aaaahhh."

"What happen? Why are you screaming?"

"The scar I can feel it spreading faster."

"Oh great the scar is spreading to the point where you will die in a couple of days."

"Ugh it hurts."

"Don't worry we'll get out."

After a couple of hours the door opened with GOT7, BTS, and Haeun?

They came and untie us but I couldn't even stand.

"Why you guys here? You have to leave."

"We came to help after knowing everything. You shouldn't have done that." She started to cry.

"Hehe sorry but you are going to need to help me I just got raped." I saw V looked at me with wide eyes but it immediately turned into anger and sadness. I saw his hand turn into fist and Haeun let go of me.

"You what? Oh I am going to beat them up." Haeun immediately stood up and I fell on my knees.

"You won't be able to they can kill you in a few seconds even if you know how to fight." I said while panting. I saw JB helping Mark stand and had to hold the pain in.

"We have to go now Ivy is in danger." Mark said while holding his side.

The scar is causing pain now I can barely move.

"Don't worry the police came with us your dad and siblings went with them. We told them we would handle you."

I started to close my eyes and everything went black.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a hospital room. I felt weight on my arm and saw it was V sleeping.

I tried to move without waking him up and looked at the scar on my body. It was gone but it was still on my arm.

I relaxed and kept looking at V.

Hehe I don't know what I see in him. He sleeps with his mouth open and is drooling.

The door opened with a slam and V woke up by it. The person who came in made me want to throw up even though I didn't eat anything.