Chapter 14

V POV

I can't believe she lied to me. She even said that she liked me though.

I started crying in my room and heard a knock at the door. It was Sohee.

"Hello V." She said in a seductive voice.

Why can't she go away she is getting on my nerves. "Hi now leave." I was about to close the door until her foot stopped it.

"You don't recognize me?"

I looked at her and recognized her. She was my ex-girlfriend who use me for my looks but her name was Christine not Sohee.

"Are you sure I remember my ex-girlfriend was name Christine not Sohee."

"I changed my name since a creep kept stalking me. But I want to cheer you up and for you to be my boyfriend again." Is she joking because this isn't funny.

"Come on or I'll expose you dating Ivy to the public and your career will be destroy or better yet these pictures of you sleep with other women."

"What are you talking about I have never in my life done that."

"Then what are these?" I looked at the photos and could tell that they were Photoshop but if it got out then the stupid magazine people would think it is real.

"Tsk what do you want?"

"I want you to be mine and ruin Ivy's life since she stole you from me or I'll kill her."

My chest started to hurt once I heard her name but I don't want Ivy to die even if she doesn't like me but I love her.

"F-fine but if you spread those pictures you are dead." She left leaving me regretting my decision.

I went to school not liking it but she had to cling on to me. I saw Ivy and it seems she cried but I tried to ignore about it. It seems Sohee saw and she kissed me in front of everyone in the class.

Ivy looked at me and she had pained written on her face but she looked away afterwards. I still want to know if she really means it when she doesn't like me because if she doesn't then why does she look like that when I kiss another girl.

School ended and we went home. I saw Ivy packing her stuff and knew she's moving. We accidentally looked at each other but she left.

Ivy POV

I was in front of Mark's place and knocked on the door. A guy with silver hair opened the door and looked at me with annoyance.

"Who are you?"

"Mark's-" What am I suppose to say I don't even know if they know about us or not.

"Oh Ivy you're here come on I'll show you where you'll be sleeping."

I followed him and saw 6 other people and knew that it was GOT7.

"Here and don't worry they know about us."

"Okay oh and can you introduce them to me since I don't know the members."

"Sure." He introduce all of them to me and they treated me nicely.

"You're pretty." BamBam said.

"Thanks."

"Do you speak Chinese like Mark or only English and Korean." Youngjae asked.

"Yes I also speak Japanese, mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, Latin, French, and Thai."

"Really? From now on you're my best friend okay." BamBam said in Thai.

"Hehe sure."

"Ivy did you bring the files?" Mark asked.

"Yeah and I also got us a lawyer for it. He is trying to get a day where we can do it."

"Okay and I already talked to my dad's gang and they actually want to go be on our side. They don't want to work for him anymore oh and they want to meet you tomorrow. Since you have no school tomorrow we're going."

"Okay I think we have enough evidence and also um if I call you guys to ask you to come to my school can you?"

"Yeah I think we can but why." JB asked.

"I am going to need your help on the bullying. Since my uncle hired a spy at school and also I found out recently that a teacher there is working for my uncle and it was the one who tried to kill me."

"Oh I told Jason that you're not going back there and staying with us because I told him I would keep an eye on you. He said that your stuff will arrive here in five minutes."

"Okay and I'm sorry that you guys got dragged into our family business."

"It's alright." Jr said.

"Ivy do you listen to our music?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yeah and your music are good."

They smiled at my comment and we went to eat dinner. My stuff came and they helped me bring it in.

I got to know them a lot better. I went to sleep so I can prepare for what's going to happen.

I woke up by BamBam shaking me. So I went to wash up and went to the table to eat.

"Ivy we have to hurry."

"Ok. Are the rest of GOT7 coming?"

"They said that they-"

"The rest of us has something to do so we can't." JB said.

I finished eating and got ready. Mark was driving and I sat in the front.

We arrived at their house and tried to calm our nervousness.

"Are you sure they are on our side?"

"Yes." Mark said as his voice started to change.

"Tsk I know you're lying. I still remember your voice would squeak or your veins would show on your neck when you lie."

"Whatever."

Before the person opened the door I called JB but text him not talk but record the whole thing.