Chapter 8

"So who are you?" Their manager asked me.

"My name is Ivy and don't worry I am not really a fan of GOT7."

"Is there anyway we can repay you for helping us."

"It's alright you don't need to give anything in return." I looked at all the people who seem to be in GOT7 and recognized one of them. It was one of my cousins who would always watch me get hurt and won't do anything. He wouldn't help or even beat me up. All he would do is watch.

Flashback

"Hahaha aw does little Ivy want her toy back."

"Please don't break it."

He broke the only toy left I had I got from my parents.

"Too bad. Hahahaha that is what you deserve for beating me."

"Please l-let me go."

He smirked at me and pushed me into the drawer. The door opened with his other siblings holding a stick. My eyes were wide now and I tried to escape but one of them pulled me to the ground. One of the siblings just watch me get beat up and do anything.

"Hey Mark come join the fun since dad said we can do anything to her."

"No thanks." He left leaving me there.

"S-stop pl-please."

Flashback end.

I bowed as thanks and went to BTS dressing room.

"Where were you? We were getting worry because you didn't come back for a while." Haeun said.

"Don't worry I'm fine."

"Good now bring us drinks, towels, then help me fix my stage clothes, and put my microphone too."

Just when I came back too great.

I got what V asked for and put a little salt in his drink okay not a little but a lot.

He drank it but spit it out immediately and found out it was me.

"Hey guys I need to tell you something."

"V come with me now." I dragged him outside the dressing room.

"Why did you do that? Oh because of your secret." He smirked at me.

I swear if he wasn't an idol or whatever I would beat him up right now.

"Ugh whatever but if you say a single word you are gonna get it."

"Yeah yeah and why were you at GOT7 dressing room."

"You saw me?"

"Yeah now spill it."

"Two fan girls were going to feed them a type of poison that knocks them out for a week. After they are it the fan girls were going to threaten the managers to give them a million dollars."

I am so not telling him that one of their members is my cousin or my uncle will get closer to my location.

"Ok."

"Yah what were you guys doing?" Suga asked.

"What did you want to say V?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh me and Ivy are dating now."

Oh he did not just say that.

I then kicked him and yelled no way about five times.

"I don't like him to began with. He is stupid, arrogant, annoying, mean, jerk-face-"

"Hahaha if you want me to keep my mouth shut then pretend to be my girlfriend." He whispered.

"Tsk I should have knock you out when I had the chance." I said my thoughts out loud where only V heard me.

"Noona Haeun wants to hurt me."

"Tsk no I'm not I just want to try and see how strong he is."

"You really need to stop torturing him."

BTS went out since it was their turn to perform and they followed while I stayed behind. I didn't feel like going since I rather watch on the screen in their dressing room.

Once they left I did some research on my computer I brought on what happen to the demons. My uncle still own the company and it is on the verge of bankrupt. The youngest two own a hospital but when I hacked in, there is no files of there being a patient at all. The oldest is helping his dad with the company but I already know he isn't really. Then the second is the one I just saw earlier.

I can't believe this is what happen after I left. I need to save these files and into the ones with the pictures of my uncle selling drugs.

I heard someone talking outside the door so I did it quickly and erase my history. Then the talking stop and a knock came.

I went to open the door and saw someone I never ever want to see again.