Chapter 10

"Hey why you guys laughing."

I couldn't hold my laugh anymore and joined them. He looked funnier once he woke up.

"I'm not joking why are you laughing?"

Minho gave him a mirror and ran to J-Hope.

His eyes went wide and glared at us.

"Who did this?"

Minho pointed at Jungkook, Haeun, and me but V wasn't even looking at them instead he came up to me.

"Come with me." He pulled me out leaving them in confusion because he didn't smack Jungkook in the back of his head.

"You laugh didn't you?"

"Okay how is that important?"

"I knew it. You look pretty when you smile. You should be happy more."

I kinda blush at that since I was used to being called ugly not pretty. I saw Mark coming towards us so I kinda got worried.

"Hey Ivy what are you doing?" Mark asked looking at us suspiciously.

"Do you know him Ivy?"

I looked at Mark to see what I should say but instead he gave a look that it wasn't any of his business.

"Umm h-he is my cousin." V's eyes got wide and he went in front of me.

"Stay away from Ivy."

"Why should I? Who are you anyways her boyfriend."

"No."

"Yes."

Mark looked at me and I just shook my head and I just silently mouth the words that I will tell him later. He nodded his head and went away giving V a smirk.

"Tsk from now on you aren't allow to be a meter away from me." He looked serious so I just nodded.

We went home after that and drop Haeun at her place. Minho and I went to my apartment while they went to theirs. I texted Mark explaining the whole situation.

Mark- ok now tell me about school since you didn't really tell me.

I texted him about school and how the big queenka hates me.

Mark- oh at least you have people to protect you especially your boyfriend.

Me- I told you he isn't. He doesn't like me and I don't like him.

Mark- then why did he protect you?

Me- whatever.

Mark- can I go over today it's noisy here and you have a lot of explaining to do.

Me-uh I guess since I don't have school tomorrow.

Mark- did you have school today?

Me- if I did I wouldn't have follow BTS to their concert.

Mark- okay I'll come over in about 10 mins.

After ten minutes he came.

"Hey who is the little boy? Is he-"

"No way in hell he is the landlady's son his name is Minho."

"Oh so how far has the scar spread already."

"Almost completely my stomach and my back."

"Noona who is this?"

"He is my cousin."

"Is he one of the cousins who beat you up before."

Mark and me looked at him shock.

"Did you tell him?"

"No I only told V. That idiot. Minho who told you about my past."

"V hyung and he said to not tell anyone else but is he bad or not."

"Don't worry I'm not bad and I am not like my brother and sisters who beat her up."

"Okay don't make noona cry. Can you help me with my homework since noona is busy."

Mark looked at me and I nodded.

"I'm going to get V over here."

"Okay and I want to see if he can be trusted with this though."

I went over to their apartment and dragged V to my apartment.

"Hey why did you do that?"

"Why did you tell Minho about my past?"

"Haha you found out."

"What do you mean I found out? You shouldn't have told him. The more people who knows about this the more he will murder and won't care who it is. You shouldn't have done that now you just put him in danger."

"Tsk sorry I just thought he should know just in case so he can call me if he sees something happening to you."

We kept arguing until Mark and Minho came out of my room. V was shocked and was about to punch Mark until I twisted his hand and flipped him.

"No fighting."

"Why are you on his side? Wasn't he also one of your cousins who hate and beat you up?" V said while trying to get up.

"Hahaha you didn't tell him about me." Mark smirked and explained who he is to V.

"Oh but I still don't trust you so stay 10 meters away from my girlfriend."

I smack him in the head.

"I'm going to make something to eat. V go invite the others over and Mark can you lie that you're my brother as that you would always help me whenever our parents beat me up."

"Sure and besides I still need to see if this weirdo can be trustworthy."

V mumbled something and went to get the others. They all came and were surprise to see Mark there.

"Uh why is GOT7 Mark here?" J-Hope asked.

Mark told them what I told to him to say. They nodded and tried to get along except for V.

"Hey dinners ready."

They went to table and ate. V and Mark kept glaring at each other the entire time. After everyone ate I smack V and Mark in the head.

"Why did you do that?" They both said and then glared at each other.

"Can both of you tried not to glare at each other or fight."

"But-" V tried to say something but I push both of them into my room.

"After 1 hour if you guys don't get along. I am going to break up with you V."

I knew we were pretending but still I don't want to go out with him. My life is already worse as it is.