Chapter 6

V POV

Ever since I met her she just gets on my nerves. She reminds me of my ex girlfriend that cheated on me and used me for my looks and fame.

For some reason whenever I see her around the other members my chest starts to hurt for some reason. Whatever it's probably nothing anyway.

I bet she is lying about her parents putting the scar and that her siblings put poison on it. I bet she did it herself and ran away because of an arrange marriage.

"Hey let go of me already."

"Tsk no I already told you I don't want to get lecture."

She can't even fight back this just proves even more that she might be lying about her past.

I thought of a way to shut her mouth up so I leaned in.

Ivy POV

I was still struggling to get out of his grip until I saw his face coming closer.

The blanket started to get loose and drop to the floor. I knew that he was going to kiss me to shut my mouth but I kneed him in his stomach then he let go and fell down.

I took the blanket and went to sleep on his bed.

"Ow that hurt. Get off my bed I never let you anyways."

"Whatever there is enough space on the bed for the both of us and enough for me kick you if you do something."

"Get off or else I will do something that will make you regret not listening to me."

Oh I am so scared not. Hmm let's see should I scream 1. V tied to a chair and is trying to beat me up or 2. V is trying to kiss me. Oh even better I'll just yell what I was going to say from the beginning. I thought.

"Aaaaaahhhhh help V is trying to rape me."

"You little." I stuck my tongue at him and heard people coming. Jin opened the door with Haeun, Jimin, and Jungkook behind him. Haeun checked to see if I was okay.

"Ivy are you okay did he touch you are you hurt is there any place that needs medical attention?" Haeun asked.

"Hey I didn't even do anything yet she just yelled because I told her to sleep on the floor and she wouldn't so she was trying to sleep on the couch but I didn't let her and-" V stopped realizing what he said.

Haha busted. I thought.

"Whatever both of you are sleeping on the bed no buts. If I hear Ivy yelled that you tried to do something. Kim Taehyung you will hear a lecture and get a beating by me, Rap Monster, and Suga." Jin said.

"Fine only because Suga is worse than you and Rap Monster."

They left and I just lay on the right of the bed. V started to mumble something and then he went to sleep on the left side of the bed.

I was still awake and when I saw that he fell asleep I snuck out and went to the living to pick up my phone because it was my so call parents that called.

V POV

I pretended to sleep and felt someone get off the bed. I heard the door close and followed Ivy. I saw her holding her phone to talk to someone. I couldn't hear what they were saying so I went closer. I got close enough to hear even the person on the other end.

"How did you found my phone number?"

"What? Am I not suppose to know my daughter's number and which country she is in."

She had a shocked face and it turned to anger.

"I am not even your daughter you murdered my parents because they were about to expose-"

"Speak another word about that matter and let's see what would happen if I found out who are the people you hang out with."

So she was lying. I knew it. I thought.

"Try and lay a hand on the people I care about I won't hesitate to go against you."

"Hahahahaha do you actually think you are strong enough to fight against your own father or should I say your uncle. Well since I'm done we will talk about this another time and if you ever tell the police. I will make sure you go to the other side like your parents."

I was shocked at what happened and started to feel guilty. I felt bad for her to live through that.

"Hey how long are you going to eavesdrop on me?"

I jumped but tried not to wake anyone else.

"Because I couldn't sleep and why did you lie to us about your past.

"Half of what I said wasn't a lie and if I told you guys everything I already knew what you people would do then you would be killed by my uncle."

"Since I heard your conversation you have to spill everything to me or else I'll tell them."

"Ugh fine. When my grandparents left the business to my uncle it didn't work out he didn't do the work and fired almost everyone that worked there. My dad found out what he has been using the company for and was disgracing our grandparents who died the day after my uncle took over. My uncle was using the company to buy and sell illegal drugs and my parents had evidence and was about to tell the police when my uncle found out and killed them. He threw them into the ocean and their body was found a week later. He brought me in to keep my mouth shut since he knew that I will spill everything about him because my parents left a letter for me with all the evidence inside and I hid that letter and it is in my apartment. The running away and scar was true but it was my uncle and one of my cousin. My uncle has 4 kids 2 girls 2 boys they are all older than me and hate me. I learned martial arts behind my uncles back but quit since he found out and continue here in Korea for 2 years. If you still think I'm lying I'll show you the scar right now."

She lift up her shirt and I saw the scar slowly moving across her stomach. I was shocked and process everything. I looked at her and can tell she was telling the truth.

"Fine I will keep your secret but in return you will have to do everything I say for a month."