High School Murder- charluca

This story was suggested by my friend, she doesnt have wattpad but i do send her screenchots of things she might like.

TW: blood,mention of death

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Time set: October 21st 8:15am

Alex's POV:

Today is the first day of school therefore I have a great chance to make a whole bunch of friends.

I was just walking to my locker when someone ran right into me.

Alex: Hey that was rude.. but are you okay?

???: Huh, oh yeah im fine sorry about that I'm Charli by the way.

Alex: Its okay dont worry about it!

I smiled to her and walked off. Finally getting to my locker I opened it to get my books as one does then made my way to english class. Usually I don't like english but here was different I suppose. I sat down in my english seat next to a boy called Levi he was a kid wearing all black and not surprisingly had a very deep voice. After finally getting him too speak to me I discovered that he was quite a sweet boy.

Charli's POV

I hope the girl I ran into this morning is okay, maybe we should become best friends, I like that idea I'm going to go find her. So I set off to find out where Luca was because I think he said he had english first which was her lesson too. I saw her walk into the room I wasn't stalking her.

*after finding Luca*

Charli: HEY LUCAAAA

Luca:  Hey charliiii

Charli: You had english first right?

Luca: Yeah why???

Charli: Well you know there's a new girl I was wondering if you know where she is.

Luca: Oh yeah shes down by the pool.

Charli: Thank you so much Luca you're the best!!

Luca: You're welcome Charli.

So I  set off to find this girl by the pool but I was only met with a dead body and a pool of deep red blood surrounding, spilling down the sides of the pool mixing with the clearness of the water. I was paralysed, I wanted to scream and go for help but I just couldn't move, everything was spinning I didnt know what was happening but then Luca came and found me. He saw I was horrified by what had happened, he pulled me into a warm embrace, holding me close.

Luca: Shhhh.. Its going to be okay. It wasn't your fault.

Charli: But w-who could have d-done such a thing. Its h-horibble.

Luca: I know, I know. Come on lets go and tell someone.

Just like that he managed to make me feel better, comforting me as we walked to the principles office to tell him about what happened.

*after explaining to him bcs im lazy*

time- October 21st 10:20am

Luca's POV:

We walked the principle to where the girls dead body lay proving to him we weren't crazy and there really was a girl laying lifeless before our eyes. Since he believed us he went striaght to call the emergency services whilst I took charli home from witnessing such a tragic death.

I told her to get some rest and I'll be right here waiting for her and that I wasn't going to just leave her out of the blue. She finally listened and tried really hard to get some rest, it took a while but it happened. After a while I gave her a kiss on the forehead and went to clean my knife..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That was all if you have any suggestions i'll be happy to do them I will say I won' t do the zsquad because I dont really know what they're like and all of that so i'm not really comforatble writing about them. HOPE YOU ENJOYEDDDD <333

word count: 604