you sick badstard- platonic luca and levi? (pt.2 of envious of your love)

lets get to it

lets get to it.
_______________________________
No ones POV:

It's been a week since Light and charli started dating and atleast a month since luca died. Levi has been moping around endlessly for weeks.

_flashback to when Levi found out Luca died_

"i'm sorry for your loss" the doctor told the squad as they sat in silence. "What- no- he cant- DO SOMETHING" Levi broke down in tears, falling to his knees, head in his hands. "do something" he choked out. He curled into a ball on the floor bawling his eyes out for the loss of his brother and all the squad could do was watch. Alex knelt down to place a hand reassuringly on his back but he retracted himslef away "go away Alex"
"what"
"i said go away Alex"
"Levi what do you mean"
"you have your fucking brother so don't show your 'support' to me then go cry to your fucking brother afterwards okay"
"Levi i wasnt- i want comfort you okay i know its hard-"
"NO ALEX YOU FUCKING DONT YOUR NOT THE ONE WHO LOST THEIR ONLY FAMILY YOUR NOT THE ONE WHO LOST THEIR BEST FRIEND SO WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW"
Alex stood up and walked to where she originally stood dropping her head in defeat because he was right, she wasn't the one who lost her brother, her best friend, her everything. He was.

_current time_

Light is all over Charli and Charli is all over Light its like their way of grief is smothering eachother and the others just find it disrespectful.

_a couple weeks later_

"go check on him right now its your turn" Alex orderd Light to do "but i dont wannaa"
Light complained. "do it right now Light i swear to god" Light gave a huff and walked up the stairs to Levi's room. A gentle knock was planted on the door and all that was given in response was a simple groan from Levi.

"hey levi how are you doing"
"not better, i miss him"
"yeah most of us do"
"whats that supposed to mean?"
"nothing"
"you miss him too right!"
"oh sure"
"liar you hated him i should've known sooner why didnt i know sooner"
"know what levi?"
"you fucking killed him you fucking bastard"
"i didnt levi why would i"
"because you hated the fucker"

Levi shot up from his bed into a sitting position and stared darkly at Light. "you know what you did"
Light left Levi's room and closed the door behind him leaving Levi to think over everything that could add up to get Light thrown in jail but nothing would class as proof so Levi sat wishing that he could just get what he wanted for once in his miserable life but we all know that's never gonna happen.

_______________________________
AHHH I'll get onto the next request asap but i think i shoukd sleep its 1am. Thank you for requesting so muchhh