We All Die In The End- Soraxx

I got inspired by @GRUMPYSORA I really liked the idea of a zombie apocolypse.

TW: mentions of death, suicide

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Time set: Tuesday 31st June 10:30am

Sora's POV

It was a morning like any other. I ate breakfast,took a shower, changed and brushed my teeth normally. I didn't expect anything that was about to happen next... 

I decided after a while I was going to head back downstairs to my red head lover of mine but  thats where it all went wrong. I skipped down the stairs leading into the living room where my gorgeous boyfriend was and ran up to him as soon as my feet left the final step. He turned to me with a big beaming smile but then we heard a bang on the door, thinking it was probably one of our friends Jaxx got up to answer the door and I followed closely behind. 

The banging kept getting more intense. I dont think it's one of our friends anymore. I try to stop Jaxx from opening the door because it sounds really dangerous. Yet the dumb bum opends the door anyway letting what looks to be zombies rush inside. 

Jaxx: Quick Sora run we need to get out!

Sora: Really Jaxx never knew.

Jaxx: C'mon don't be sarcastic at a time like this

Sora: LETS GO

We ran so fast out of our back door loosing them swiftly behind us however what I didn't realise was me and Jaxx were separated whilst we were running. I felt myslef start to tear up I had no food, no weapons and most importantly I had no Jaxx. I had to find him I would rather die with him than die alone so if I have to die in this zombie apocolypse then it's going to be with the man I love.

Jaxx's POV:

Jaxx: Alrighty then Sora I think we lost-

Jaxx: I- Sora where are you baby..  C'mon don't mess with me bud.

Jaxx: S-Sora.

I'm starting to get worried now there are zombies everywhere. I can't leave, can't eat, can't find Sora I'm doomed I'm not sure whats happening in the world right now but I do know that Sora isn't safe by himslef out there he's going to freak out and do something stupid. I need to find him at all costs so long as he's safe im happy.

I start trecking through the woods to search for my lover, grasping onto my last thread of hope that he's still alive. It's been hours since we ran and the woods are huge how am I ever going to find him? I thought to myslef but then I see a cabin that makes me more hopeful that maybe Sora is in there, maybe he has food and weapons and is hiding waiting for me to return to him. so I walk over to the cabin and open the door, calling Soras name hoping he'll respond soon. I left the door open. Noise attracts zombies. I LEFT THE DOOR OPEN.

Soras POV:

I don't know where Jaxx is and I'm starting to become more fightened I'm trying to be as quiet as possible as to not attract the zombies. The sky is a greeny yellow colour its really unerving. I then stumble across the police station, I know a ton of zombies are going to be there but they have weapons too so I'm going to risk it. 

I sneak past the zombies by turning behind walls and desks eventually making it to the place where the weapons are kept. I pulled out a massive gun, took a bag and filled it with knifes, bullets, explosives, more guns and whatever else was there. I'm coming Jaxx, I'm going to save us both. We will survive. Together.

Jaxxs POV:

The zombies came swarming in I had no weapons or anything so I had to grab a chair and smash them with it. Luckily even though it was intense I managed to push them through the door and locked it. God I hope Soras alive these zombies are lethal. My arm was stinging so I looked down to it... I was bitten."I love you Sora." I whispered as tears started to roll down my face, I didn't know how much time I had left before I turned, I just pray Sora reaches me first.

Soras POV:

Doing all the same dodging I left into town. I thought that since I haven't seen Jaxx in town he must be in the woods so off I went dangerously sliding in between the trees in low hopes of finding my lover alive. 

After a bit I came across a cabin. It was infested with zombies, maybe Jaxx was inside so I took my gun and shot all the monsters so I could get inside the cabin, and there I found Jaxx sitting on the floor crying. I flung myslef to him although he didn't seem so pleased to see me.

Sora: Whats wrong babe? aren't you happy to see me?

Jaxx: What no of course I'm happy it's just well-

Sora: Well what. What could it be atlesst we're together.

Jaxx: Sora.. I was bitten

My hand covered my mouth, tears welled in my eyes I couldn't believe it, he couldn't be we just found eachother he can't already be going.

Sora: W-what n-no you're not y-you can't be.

Jaxx: I am, Sora look.

He showed me his bitten arm. I refused to believe this is happening, the one person I love more than anything and anyone in this world is leaving and I can't do anything about it.

Sora: I love you Jaxx. Remember that.

Jaxx: I love you too Sora.

I gave him one last kiss before he turned. I looked at him with red puffy eyes I didn't want to leave him especially as I just got him back but I knew once he changed he wouldn't remember me at all he would only be a brain driven monster.

I turned to leave when I heard him get up, I immediately turned around to see a person I do and don't know. I couldn't leave him like this and I couldn't get eaten either so I did what I never thought I would do. I had sent a bullet right through my parteners body causing him to fall lifeless on the ground. What had I done..

I can't live like this, not anymore without Jaxx, without my friends, without my family. 

No ones POV: 

With Sora having just killed his lover he couldn't take life alone so he grabbed his pistol from his bag, moved the end to his forehead, closed his eyes tight and pulled the trigger. His body fell the the ground within an instant laying right next to his lover. The blood oozed from his head down to the floor and some say this was the end of the human race.

 The blood oozed from his head down to the floor and some say this was the end of the human race

Thats what they looked like and how I imagined them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AHHHHH IM FINALLY FINISHED. I started at like 9pm its now 2am this took forever but im somewhat happy with it. If theres any spelling errors i'll check later i need some sleep. 

I really hope you enjoyed and so sorry for the sad ending.

Word count- 1198