Taxi Driver- Soraxx

requested by GRUMPYSORA story plot given to me by MickiesClub.

In this story Sora and Jaxx haven't met yet soooo 😋. 

_________________________________

Third Person POV:

Sora was in his front garden picking some flowers whilst he was waiting for his uber to arrive. He had picked the most beautiful blue and red flowers and just as he was about to pick another a man with red spiky hair pulled up to Soras house, this must be his uber.

Sora got up with his flowers and got into the car, he told the man he was headed to his friends house for the day and gave the address. 

The two had a nice conversation whilst Sora made a flower crown with the flowers he had collected and by the end of the ride the two had eachothers numbers and names and stuff like that. Sora felt happy after that, he paid his driver and got out but then he realised he forgot something. 

Sora: HEY JAXX WAIT!

Jaxx: Huh Sora do you need anything??

Sora: Here take this. It's a thank you for being my new friend.

Sora handed the flower crown to Jaxx and Jaxx had put it on his head, thanked him and drove off excitedly.

_______________________________

i got lazy at the end and ik three people requested stories before this one and i HAVENT forgotten i'm just doing the smaller ones before the longer ones to get them out of thr way.