The Horror Game- Charlight

Requested by @gracessuperduperspam
________________________________
Charli's Pov:
I was playing a horror game with the squad for a youtube video when I died. The whole game was horrifying for me and the jumpscare when I died was worse. Instead of reviving to continue playing with the squad i went into Lights room.

Light was playing the game and talking to the rest, not really acknowledging my being in his room so I just went and led on his bed I think I must've fallen asleep though.

Lights Pov:
I knew Charli was in my room I was just trying not to die. When the game had finished and everyone said their goodbyes I turned around and saw Charli fast asleep in my bed. I was tired and Charli looked so cute and peaceful sleeping so i just got into bed with her and cuddled her untill i fell asleep.

Third Person Pov:
The squad came in to check on Light and call him for breakfast before heading to Charli and when they got there they saw Charli and Light cuddling in his bed so of course they all took pictures.

Sora: Oi lovebirds wake up.

Light: Huh. Lovebirds?
Light: Oh

When light realised he was holding Charli he was quick to let go then asked if they took pictures. He obviously got the answer yes so he shouted at them to delete it which woke Charli up.
________________________________
cutesy 😽😽
onto the next one 🤩