How are you here? pt.2- Luclight

if you couldn't tell I like Luclight a bit too much.

_____________________________
Light set off at around 8pm on the Wednesday after he dreamt of seeing his dead lovers ghost. He was still so confused about it, he could've sworn it was real there was no way it wasn't, how could it not?

He walked and walked untill he arrived at his destination and just as he expected there he was, Luca, stood by his grave just as he was the night before. Light ran top speeds knowing this was infact not a dream and he wasn't going to let himself be fooled again.

Light- LUCA!!
Luca- Light. Stop coming here, please. I need you to get better and move on from me this isn't healthy.
Light- No. I won't, I won't do it. Your mine as I am yours whether your dead or not nothing will change that.

Luca frowned. Luca loved Light so much, more than possibly imaginable which is why he wants Light to forget about him. Luca started to vanish before Light cried out in the building pain he has endured during Lucas death. Light needed him to stay, he couldn't function any further without him. Light fell to his knees begging and pleading for Luca to stay even if deep down he knew that Luca wouldn't no matter how much he wanted to. Luca left a crying Light that day leading Light to never return again untill one day after his wedding he went to Luca one last time hoping maybe he could finally tell Luca he'd moved on just as he wanted but he wasn't there. Luca never showed though Light still say down as he always did and explained his big night to his deceased first love.