the beginning- levight

Okay this was suggested by lynisyourmom its gonna hopefully be an angst if i write it correctly so lets start. Since they are american people i have to write in american and its so hard man bcs im british 😭. 

______________________________

Lights POV: 

Today was the first day back at school since the easter break and I'm not prepared for any of it. Don't get me wrong I am a top student and I get good grades I just get bullied a lot because I'm short and also because of being the top student. 

Theres a boy in my maths set he has dark black hair and gorgeous midnight eyes that glisten so brightly when the sun hits them. He's the most popular boy in school who eveyone loves, his group of 'dogs' always bully me and yet he is always the one who checks up on me after even though he's controlling those sons of bitches. His name is Levi. 

*bell rings*

I start walking to my maths class, as i'm on my way there those boys Sora and Jaxx came up to me, one in front and one in back. Sora pushed me to the ground, Jaxx stomped on my leg causing me a lot of pain. 

Light- OW! w-why do you have to k-keep hurting me all of the time. W-what did I do t-to you. 

Jaxx- Your just so easy to bully Light. 

Sora- Your annoying, short and too smart for our liking mr good grades. 

After that they walked off leaving me to limp the rest of the way into my maths class. 

Teacher- Light your late.. Again. 

Light- I'm sorry miss i'll try to be on time tomorrow. 

Teacher- Yes Light that would be helpful wouldn't it now go sit down. 

Light- Yes sorry miss. 

I limp to my seat next to Levi, he keeps staring at me not gonna lie i'm internally screaming he's just so cute.

Light- Do you want something?

Levi- Date me.

Light- Huh. Do w-what in the who now. 

Levi- Did I not say it clear enough. Date. Me.

Light- But why?

Levi- I really like you plus I hate that your getting bullied by my friends just because your smarter than them. If you and I got together it wouldn't happen anymore.

Light- Y-you like m-me?

Levi- Yes dummy I like you.

Light- Okay. I'll date you. 

And that was it we were dating. We went on super cool fun dates, watched movies together, hugged and kissed a lot and I mean a lot. Untill one day everything changed. 

Levi- Are you sure you have to go?

Light- Yes i'm sorry bae i'll be back before you know it. This whole year will fly by just dont forget about me okay. 

Levi- I won't I promise. 

I had to leave for my job for a year so me and Levi aren't going to spend any time together but it's okay as long as he doesn't cheat. 

After a year has passed

I'm currently on the car ride home from the airport ready to surprise Levi. 

after hes driven there bcs idk what to write.

I step onto the porch (AN-is that even american what 😭) of his house and take in a deep breath, I open the door but only to see him with my sister, Alex cuddling on the couch. I'm in shock I don't understand was I not good enough for him to keep even if I was far away. "surprise Levi.." I said faintly with tears stinging my eyes. 

Levi- LIGHT. Light.. 

Light- You must be quite happy with her. 

I walked out the door to go to my house. I thought he'd come back out to take me back but that never happened. 

At school it was like we were complete strangers though it was different he'd give me sympathetic looks and his friends became my friends. They hung out with me more than him, eventually they just ditched him all together. I felt bad but he cheated on me with my sister so he kinda deserves it. 

_________________________________

Word count- 672

HAHA SORRY EVERYONE BUT I LOVE BAD ENDINGS I SHOULD FR BE KNOWN AS THE RELATIONSHIP DESTROYER BCS MOST OF MY STORIES NOW DONT END SO GOOD 😭