How are you here?- Luclight

Since i'm no longer getting requests 🥲 i'm just going to try and think of my own plots because I really want to continue this book.

______________________________

No ones POV-
Luca died less than two years ago and Light still hasn't moved on. The two had started dating a couple years before the accident and were inseparable. Everyday after recording a video Light would set off to see Lucas grave and wouldn't come home untill really late at night. Then one day something changed.

Light set off to the graveyard as he usually does you'd think it would be any normal tuesday just as he did though it wasn't. Light could've sworn he saw Luca standing by his grave even though it was practically impossible which caused him to speed up.

Light: L-Luca how are you here?
Luca: I'm not your just dreaming Light.

Then Lucas hand brushed across Lights cheek causing him to fall asleep. Once he awoke he was back in his bed in his room but he still couldn't shake the feeling of confused exitement at the fact of seeing Luca even if it was just a dream. Or was it?..

_______________________________
LMAO ITS SO SHORT AND BAD SORRYYYYY ALSO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING A LOT I STILL HAVE TESTS TO REVISE FOR AND LATELY I HAVENT BEEN ON WP VERY MUCHHH I'LL TRY TO POST MORE DWWWW!!