Cookie dough- Luclight

The whole squad went out for a meal to celebrate Alexs birthday. They went to a very fancy place then decided that Levi would be the one paying because for starters it would be funny plus Levi was Alexs best friend so he instantly had to be nominated. Moving onto the point of the story. The two boys, who are the marshmallow boy Luca and the grape boy Light, we're finally dating after all of the bickering and underlying jealousy. They not long started dating so weren't especially effecionate towards eachother so if anyone say them makeout it would be a shock.

Light and Luca sat next to eachother enjoying their meal, that is until Luca bit Lights burger whilst he tried to eat it which really angered him. Light wasn't the type of person to openly get angry unless he was joking so he didn't say anything and looked as if he shrugged it off meanwhile Luca enjoyed the large bite of the burger and still was by the time their desserts had arrived.

Luca had cookie dough and Light got a brownie with ice cream though Light didn't seem too fond of his brownie and would've preferred cookie dough now that he thinks about it. He got a spoon and scooped up some of Luca's cookie dough and shoved it in his mouth. Just as he did this Luca leaned over to Light and started kissing him. Luca bit Lights lip making him open his mouth. Luca then scooped up what was left of his cookie dough with his tongue then took it into his mouth before pulling away. After this the whole squad watched in confusion and shock but Luca went back to eating like nothing happened leaving Light to sit in his seat with a very red face.