confession- aluca

this was suggested by  MickiesClub over text 👍🏻.

________________________________

Alexs POV from last year:

Me and my best friend Levi have been friends since the second year of middle school and this year he said he had a surprise for me. He told me to meet him by the sakura tree in the garden of the school so I went there, he was stood with another boy. His hair was white and so were his clothes, his name was Luca and he was Levis brother, I knew from that day forward we'd all be best friends.  

Present day third person POV:

It's currently the summer holidays. Luca and Alex were hanging out and chatting at a picnic whilst Levi is third wheeling there next to them. (AN leave a comment for Levi to finally stop being the thirwheel 🥲💔).

Luca- So Alex what are your plans for the rest of summer. 

Alex- Uhm I don't know to be honest maybe just hang with you and Levi. 

Luca- Wooo we can have like partys just the three of us. 

Levi- Luc what kind of party has three people. 

Alex- Levi stop being mean it sounds like a great idea. 

Levi- Okay then. *rolls eyes* 

Levi got up to leave because he was bored and could clearly see something going on between Alex and Luca even if they hadn't seen it themselves. 

Throughout the whole summer Alex and Luca would have sleepovers, talk and go out for the day af course Levi was there too but he didn't imteract as much to help them get closer, which it worked. 

First day of freshman year Alexs POV:

I was in maths class which is my last lesson of the day when I got a message off Luca asking me too meet him at the tree we met after school was finished. So I went there when my lesson was over and saw him stood under the beautiful pink tree holding a rose. 

Alex: Uhh Luca what are you doing? 

Luca: After summer I realised that I developed feelings for you and that you are the most perfect, amazing and gorgeous person I have ever met. Please be my girlfriend. 

Alex: AHH LUCA I WILL YES I'LLBE YOUR GIRLFRIEND. 

After that day they had been together for a long time. Going on dates and Levi thirdwheeling like a professional. 

_______________________________

this is really short but its one of my last ones FOR THE WEEK dw guys im writing one more after this then i womt post on here again BUT i will after a week im not quitting for good so please keep your requests going.