Why Would You Do that- Levight

Light was just a normal school boy when he was in primary school. Gradually through the years things started going downhill for him. People would bully him constantly telling him to kill himslef or that he was fat,ugly,unwanted, irrelevant and all of this plus so much more got to his head so much that it caused him to develop depression and anxiety. His sister Alex was the only one who knew as she was like a parental figure to him since their father left when their mother died, though Light was only young and it was several years ago he remembers it still even now that he's 16. Alex tried to help him as best she could but nothing worked. Light would always say he's fine but he cut himself when she wasn't around. He'd say he was fine but he constantly smoked behind her back. He'd say he was fine but he faked an ID just to get alcohol to drink it at night when she was asleep. All of this Alex never knew because Light refused to tell her. This went on for months before Light finally snapped and went downstairs drunk to go get some cocaine from the little cabinet his dad stored it in. He grabbed some and turned around where he saw Alex sternly looking at him. She took the drug away from him and sent him to bed with a glass of water, the morning won't look so good for Light.

In the Morning
Light walked downstairs in anticipation to what Alex might say to him. She sat him on the couch opposite her then began to talk.

Alex: Light.. I know what your going through is hard but you need to talk to me. You getting drunk and doing drugs isn't a way to solve that. Is there anything else you've done?

Light sighed but answered her question by showing her his scar covered arms and legs. Alex let out a loud gasp and covered her mouth. She kept looking from the scars to his eyes back and forth before finally pulling him into a hug and crying into his shoulder. She kept telling him that she was sorry and that she wished he had told her sooner and she pleaded him to stop but all that Light did was stare at the wall infront of him emotionless. He eventually spoke.

Light: Alex why are you crying? You shouldn't be crying none of this is your fault.

Alex: I'm crying because my baby brother is putting himslef through so much pain and I never even knew. How long have you been doing this?

Light: about 1 1/2 years
Alex: Oh Light.. how long since you last cut?
Light: 5 hours.

After that Light got up and grabbed his bag for school. While he was walking the same boy group that bullys him constantly came from all sides of him forming a ring around the poor boy. The four of them pushed Light around eachother going back and forth between them untill one of them, whos name is alvin, doesn't catch Light so he falls to the ground head first, like teenage boys do they didn't want to get caught so they ran away from the scene. Light stood up with a bloodied nose and a cut on his head though he just carried on walking to school like nothing happened.

At School
Light walked up to his locker to grab his things when his only friends Luca and his brother Levi came walking up to him.

Luca: Oh my god Light what happened?
Light: Nothing i fell walking to school.
Levi: Lets take you to the nurses office.

Despite not wanting to go Light went with them. The nurse treated his head and cleaned up his nose then sent him to his first class of the day. At break those same boys Alvin, Jerome, Daniel and Dillen came up to him whilst he was putting his things away. Jerome pushed Light into his locker causing him to fall onto the floor after. The oldest of the four Dillen spoke to Light.

Dillen- Are you aware why we're here?
Jerome- If you aren't maybe we should show you.
Light- No i don't know why your here. If your here for your own free punching bag just do it already.
Alvin- Boys.Should we teach him a lesson?

Two of the four picked light up by the arms and dragged him into the boys changing rooms. All four started to hit him untill Levi found them beating up Light. Levi had a crush on Light though he had never said anything about it to anyone not even luca. Levi fought the four boys away before taking Light back to the medical again. Light was sent home because of his inguries and Alex came to pick him up. She told him she was going to make him move schools but decided not to after Light was protesting profusely to the idea.