brotherhood- Platonic Luca and levi

3 months and 1 year
Levi was one years old when he first saw Luca be brung home from the hospital and when he saw him Levis eyes lit up with enjoymemt, he knew he was going to love and care for his brother no matter what, they'd stick together through thick and thin.

5 and 6 years
The two boys would play with cars all day in their lounge. In the summer they'd chase eachother in the garden. Luca was a very clumsy boy and always fell over during his games of tag. One day he chased Levi at the park with his mother when he tripped snd fell to the concrete head first, this created a huge cut on his forehead and was rushed to A&E. Levi was scared for Luca and thought maybe they shouldn't play tag together anymore which upset Luca but he eventually got over it.

10 and 11 years
The boys mother was walking her children to school however she hadn't looked when crossing the road and a car came speeding down the road she managed to only move the two boys away from her though not quick enough to move herself, she had been hit two seconds after the boys had ran away to the sidewalk (AN-help that should be path bro all the americans out there why is it called sidewalk and not path) Lucas eyes had not seen the impurities of the world and still had a couple years to see them however Levi was different he had been exposed to everything early he said he wanted to be to protect Luca though seeing his mother die before his eyes had hurt him more than anything else because now they were orphans. The ambulance showed up and there was people standing around, there were people talking to the boys but Levi wasn't listening he was focused on his mother, he was paralysed in shock, in sadness, in fear.

15 and 16 Years
Levi had done a good job protecting his brother ever since.. the incident, though since starting high school Luca was drifting away from Levi. Levi had a ton of fangirls and friends whereas Luca only had his best friends Light and Charli. Over the time span of a couple months Luca wanted to talk to Levi about this because he missed his brother, the boy that had been there for him no matter what and so they spoke. Levi had no idea about it and apologised he then promised to spend more time with him. Luca was happy for a while.

20 and 21 years
This is where they are currently. They both have someone. Levi has Alex (as a bestie) and Luca has Light (as boyfriends). They are happy and content. They hope it stays like this. It does.

Next Year.
Light and Luca finally get married and their siblings were more than happy for them. Levi and Luca talked almost all night. Levi had done a speech for his dear brother making the two tear up halfway through it. Alex and Levi go on exiting trips together all the time and often go with Lyssy too.

______________________________
In the end i kinda forgot what i was going to do with this but yk. Requested by one of my favourite requesters Aluca4Life
If i had a favourite you'd be in the top 13 as my geography teacher would say.