Unrequinted Love- Charlex

requested by CharliOrangee
________________________________
Third Person Pov:
Alex and Charli were two girls who had been best friends for 8 years. Alex had gained feelings for Charli however Charli hadn't felt the same way about her.

The two were walking through their village back to their houses. When they had eventually gotten there they discovered that both of their parents wanted them together which pleased Alex unlike Charli who had liked Light, Alexs brother.

The parents had set dates every weekend for the two girls whilst the wedding plans were being made. When the girls weren't going out together Charli would often drop by to see Light and rant to him about how much she loves him and wishes that things were different, she doesn't hate Alex she just doesn't like her in that way.

Day of the wedding

Alex was extatic that she wouldbe marrying the woman of her dreams yet Charli was upset she couldn't be with the man of hers. Both of them had said I do giving eachother a smile at the end before kissing. During the party Light and Charli ran outside into the gardens away from the others and loud music to talk underneath the stars when Alex came out to see them like this, she grew jealous and pulled Charli away with her to dance leaving Light on his own.
________________________________
AHHH IDK WHAT TO SAY AT THE END OF THESE ANYMOREEE 😭😭