among us game- aluca

This story was suggested by Aluca4Life I'm finally writing it i'm so sorry it took so long. 

___________________________________

Friday 6th June 10:35am 2020

Lucas POV:

My gorgeous girlfriend Alex and I were playing a game of among us for a youtube video. She then walked into my room while we were on break. 

Alex- Heyyy Lucaa.

Luca- Hey baby whats up?

Alex- Nothing I just wanted a kiss.

I got up and gave her a kiss just like she wanted, after that we were a blushing mess. Alex just smiled and walked back to her room so we could carry on. 

In game

imposter- Luca

Crewmates- Alex, Levi, Light, Jaxx, Charli, Sora

Luca was walking around the ship looking for players to kill, every chance he got he would strike a kill. Jaxx down, Charli down, Sora voted, in the end it was just him, Levi, Alex and Light remaining.  

No one knew Luca and Alex were together at this time and Luca thought he should tell the others. But how? 

Luca being the weird but smart guy he is thought that maybe he should always target everyone exept for Alex. 

Alex and Levi walked past him and BAM Levi was dead. Light walked in and then just like that Light and Levi were just two black and purple hams laying on the floor. 

The round ended and of course Levi was annoyed that his own brother would kill him over Alex. Levi stayed mad the whole game and targeted Luca until he told the truth. 

Levi- WHY DID YOU GO FOR ME AND NOT ALEX, LUCA. GO ON TELL ME.

Luca- I thought it would be funny plus shes my girlfriend. 

Levi- what? since when?

Luca- Since you started dating Light 🤷‍♀️

Levi- Well i'm still mad but I suppose thats a good enough reason. 

__________________________________

this is my shortest story yet sorry about that I was really stumped on what to write. The next one will be better I hope. Fingers crossed 😭

its 12:40 am rn bcs i just wanted to write it and get it out but idk how to feel about it i kinda dont like it. Aluca4Life if you want me to make another aluca story i can do that i just need a storyline or just an au i could probably find a story from an au.

Word count- 323