22: Playful Kiss

Dearest @ayitaheer this chapter is for you. Always the first to like and comment, I see you, girl❤️

They shared a look for a bit seconds and Fatima Zarah looked between Al-mustapha then to the royal cousins. What was she to do? She stared at Zubair and didn't missed the mischievous look he had on his face, and she sensed something was off about him. They was a hidden motive on his mind. Her eyes briskly wandered off to Rahma and the girl was looking at them with an edgy and daring glare. A;; set, ready, go!

She turned back to Al-mustapha and slowly nodded her head with a faint smile, her heart beating widely against her chest. She blurred the vision of all the royal cousins that were gushing from her sight and imagined she was alone with Al-mustapha, because if they were in a crowd, she would never let him kiss her. He leaned in and she closed her eyes, not being able to look into his face while she kissed him. Or, he kissed her. That sounded much better even to her own mind.

The sounds and laughter were getting too much and in his mind, Al-mustapha blocked everything. Even though he had wanted to do this ever since he applied that red lipstick on her, but he had to do this to prove whatever crazy thoughts Zubair was having. And to show the royal gem that she had no chance with him whatsoever. And slowly, he closed his eyes as well and placed the tip of his lips on hers. What an electrocution!

There were sparks all over, and he knew this had to be long for five minutes. Could there be anyone more malicious than Zubair? He wondered if there is. He had to kiss her, to shade off whatever doubt Zubair had in his mind. To kiss her, he meant mouth to mouth kiss, not this lips touching that he did. And he leaned more into her, which made her parted her lips apart. That was the invite he needed, and he delved completely into her lips. Not that he had ever kissed any lady before, he couldn't even remember if Ummah ahd ever gave him those motherly kisses, but he had come to the conclusion that Fatima Zarah's lips were the best he could ever kiss!

He heard their roars and cheers from the background, but by Allah he didn't know what they were even doing. He was exploring, syncing and passionately kissing her lips. There was a feeling he couldn't begin to explain even if he was being asked, and it was the most beautiful feeling he had ever experienced. She now had her hands holding his kaftan, holding him for support, and he pulled her to him to give her the right support she needed.

From distant, as if you were dreaming and a voice felt real but not real, that was how he heard the chorus his cousins were making. "It's time, Yarima! Our innocent eyes!" And Fatima Zarah was the first one to slip her lips from his and she couldn't look up to any of them. She knew nothing of how to hide herself away from them, and so she placed her head on his chest and covered her face with her veil, they all screamed and laughed. It was obvious they loved them, their bond, and the Royal bride as well. What she was feeling didn't give her the might to look at Rahma's face, but she wa sure it screamed agony.

The game continued, and she was hardly participating. She hated the fact that she had asked him to play this game and loved herself even more that she did. She wondered how he was acting so normal as if the most unnatural thing hadn't happened. She had never felt how a kiss was, but she had read more than a thousand first kisses and seen more than a million. This kiss she had, it was her first, and she knew it was worth an 11 just like in Colleen Hoover's book, November 9. Everything about the book was perfect, and she wished she looked into his eyes as he kissed her.

The game was over, and she wondered how so much time had passed without her even noticing. She was lost in her own little world. The men went out to pray and the girls all performed theirs in the living room. She had walked into the kitchen to see if the gifts she asked the maids to pack for them were ready and when she was out, Rahma walked up to her.