24: Drakaina

How dare him laugh when he clearly knew she wasn't joking about this at all? What had gotten into Al-mustapha's head that he found things amusing now? She woud surely have to teach him how it's done her own style. She glared at him and spoke, "I'm a laughing object to you now, right? Don't try to think of me that way, Al-mustapha. Can you please get out of my way? I don't want you in my room anymore, please." She glared at him and he sobered up and looked at her.

"Okay, let me tell you the truth, Fatima Zarah. I can't tell when someone is serious or unserious until I look closely at their face, and you don't even let me have an eye contact with you, how can I know you're serious?" He asked, and she stood straight and made a poker face.

"Read the expression then," she said, with her eyes rolling at him.

He smiled at her and then moved closer to look at her face, he was so close to her face that the first thing he noticed wasn't the facial expression that he wanted. He stared at her lips and a sudden urged of having his lips meddling with hers hit him, he couldn't resist the urge no more. He pulled her lower lip into the kiss and a gasp escaped her lips before she stood still. She was reluctant at first, but not wanting to be the looser in the game, Fatima Zarah kissed him.

For the first time, not that they had kissed more than two times and this was the third time, she had kissed him back. She didn't know how playing a game turned into something she couldn't pull herself out of. A playful kiss turned to something she couldn't control. It turned to something passionate that none of them will stay out of. Too hot that she felt as if he was melting her with his tongue making moves in her mouth she didn't know existed. She had her hands wrapped around his neck and their height difference didn't make any difference today. She slowly began brushing her fingers into his hair and for the first time in their lives, a very rare occasion, Al-mustapha moaned through their lips. And that was truly fire.

She smiled to herself, atleast she had won today. She placed her hands on his chest and slowly pulled her lips out of his, and she smiled mischieviously at him. "What have you seen? My expression I mean."

He brushed his hand through his hair, looked down at their feet before he looked at her with a smile. "I saw nothing but jealousy, you're just jealous for no reason, Fatima."

"My name is Fatima Zarah, not Fatima. And for your information, I'm not jealous, sadly your expression reading isn't good at all. I can never be jealous over you, not because of that little girl that if you dare sleep with her, I'll sue you for child abuse." She corrected, trying so hard to hide her blush away from him. Even though her words were meant to sound off as that of an angry person, she couldn't do that correctly.. He smiled and nodded his head at her.

"Drakaina, that suits you more, Fatima Zarah. Actually, this girl isn't as little you know? She's an adult. And it will actually be nice sleeping with her, you know? I know she'll let me fill up that white linen without having to wound myself up." He wanted to laugh, he really want to. Her expression was something he had never seen on her, it screamed utmost jelaousy that he didn't know when he chuckled outwardly.

"What's Drakaina? Al-mustapha please go and sleep with her now, if not, you're not the man you claim you are. Will you please just get out my room before I loose it all on you? We have debts unpaid, remember?" Her eyes were clouded with rage that she didn't know where or how her words were being spurted. She thought seeing Al-mustapha with other women wouldn't mind her as she had always claimed, but then, who was she kidding?

"Drakaina means a female dragon. You see, you aren't a lady in my eyes but marely a dragon that spurts fire unnecessarily. I'll go to my baby girlfriend," he teased, and for the first time Al-mustapha had teased someone and it actually felt good, not as bad as he thought it would be.