23: Questions

Al-mustapha brushed his hands on his eyes and stared at her for the second time, he wished he could say this to her, but then he restrained himself from doing so. "I told you I wanted to ask you about what Rahma had said to you because I'm curi..ous." For the first time in his life, Al-mustaoha stammered when she leaned closely, he knew it was delibrate but he acted as if he hadn't seen what she did.

"Oh, that? She said that she loved the house and it had an anbience that she loved. So I should get ready that she might come here to live with us, I know she meant to marry you, which I obviously don't mind even if she did. So I told her that if she did, she should make sure that she was ready to see more of that..." she couldn't complete her sentence, because she didn't even know the right words to use when telling him what she told her.

He smiled, or rather; smirked and nodded his head at her, motioning for her to go on. She looked at him, tilted her head to make her best courageous expression before she spoke, "More of that kiss, because she was clearly pissed off because of it." She bit her inner cheeks at the word she had said, because it was evident that they both needn't to speak about that kiss. She was certain it was his first kiss too.

Al-mustapha mused before he looked at her then to her heaving chest. She was normally breathing but to him it looked as if she did that too on purpose, and he couldn't help being turned on by that. He leaned more closer to her and the way her chest heaved more as she looked at him was hillarious. He smirked at her and pointed at her lips with his mouth.

"This reminds me, we have an unfinished business then, don't you think?" Fatima Zarah acted innocent and looked at him with a confused expression on her face.

"Which unfinished business? Al-mustapha I told you that I need to sleep, right? Please get out since I've already told you what we discussed." She stood up to her feet and looked at him squarely before she tried to walk past him but he held her wrist firmly. She turne to look at him with a hard glare on her face.

"What are you doing? Why are you like this suddenly? Please don't get on my nerves, Al-mustapha." Her eyes were getting drowsy as she spoke, she was truly tired and needed the sleep she had claimed she wanted to do. Instead of an answer, Al-mustapha abruptly pulled her to him untils he sat on his laps and he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"I'm trying to practice what you told Rahma to get ready for, is it a crime?" He didn't wait for her to answer when he merged their lips together, and she could swear she felt as if she had stepped into a heap of fire with only the clothes she had on her. It was something she couldn't explain. And she felt the lips more eccentric than the first one, may be it was because she had this clothes on and she was sitting barely clothed on his laps.

She tried pushing him off, feeling the kind of moves his hands were making on her body and she hated every bit of it. She peeled their lips off and stared at him while she tried to stand up but he held her firmly. "What are you doing, Al-mustapha? I hate this, let me make it clear to you. I let you kissed me before, because it was a game and I noticed something about Zubair, but don't try this again unless you want to see the wild side of me." She glared at him and tried peeling herself off his body but her efforts proved futile.

When she looked at the wall clock, it was getting late that she knew she had no more hours left enough for her to shed off the sleep carefully stocked in her. She groaned and glared at a smirking Al-mustapha. "I thought you don't see me as a woman? Then why this?!" She asked, and instead of him to be angry, he smiled at her.

"I still don't see you as one, but I'm trying to do something you told Rahma to be used to, Fatima Zarah. You mentioned the kiss first, not me." She wanted to ground to open up and swallow her, but she knew that only happened in fantasies.