30: Second Game

30: second game

She didn't wait for him, the moment she was done talking, she walked out of the hall and came directly home. Once she had set her eyes on the two heap of sands, she smiled truimphantly at herself. Now, she would be at peace, knowing their deaths didn't go in vain. She knew the choas she had created in the palace wasn't a safe place for her to stay in, and today, she needed to give herself a treat. To dance, drink and eat good food. Because today, she had finally avenged.

She didn't care wether Mama Fulani was going to do something for her or Ammi, all she knew and was happy for was, she was successful at hurting Al-mustapha to the extent he hadn't even hurt her. She was sure this was the dirtiest secret in his life, and he had never imagined someone to find out, not even her, or the whole of the royal members. She directly went to shower and when she was out, she had seen thousands of missed calls from different numbers, she knew they were all wanting to know more about the story so they could explain further to the ones that weren't able to attend the gathering.

She didn't pick the calls that were incoming and waited until the calls ended before she switched off her phone and threw it into her bag. She put on a soft and slow music in her music, got ready while dancing to the waves of sucess, the fresh waft of revenge. How refreshing the air was, how amazing the scent was, how heavenly it tasted. It was worth the wait, worth the pain she had been enduring for long. She called the kitchen and ordered for a cake slice to be brought to her with a bottle of champagne-Alcohol free. She wished wine wasn't haram in Islam, because she would have taken it due to the happiness she was feeling today.

It was brought to her, and suddenly she felt the air in her room was too short for her, she felt like suffocating. As if the happiness in her heart had taken more than to a 50% of the air in the room. She took the try and walked to the pool side. She sat down on an ottoman and watched as the sun set beautifully into the sky while she sipped her drink and munched on her cake slice. It was beautiful, life was indeed beautiful.

She wondered when Jannah would be back, even though she knew where she was and who she was together with, she couldn't help but feel protective. If it wasn't because she didn't want to switch on her phone and have calls running her battery to death, she would have called Aliyu and asked him to bring her back home, it was evening already. She began humming a music in her mind while she thought about a case she was given at the court, Al-mustapha already forgotten. Because who cared about someone that had long been burned to ashes?!

Well, his mind was blank, he had nothing to think about. But talk about his heart, it was in the most storming turmoil he had ever felt, not even when Alex died. He could clearly remember the feeling then, even though it had taken years, because he haven't had another after that, next was this. What he felt while she was describing everything, telling anyone. He didn't feel like plucking his heart out himself until she was telling the symptoms of who a psychopath, because even he himself was convinced that he was one.

Hell, who was have denied? She showed his hospital record since when he was 12, and by Allah that didn't look fabricated. No one would dare fabricate something this huge and how it up in a royal gathering, something aimed at the royal prince. He was confused, utterly confused. He had never met his doctor, but sometimes he had spoken to her not more than five times when he was a teenager. It was always Ummah that acted as a conveyer of messages between them. She told the Doctor how he was coping, the changes and the Doctor told Ummah was he should do and Ummah would tell him.

Hell, he didn't even know the Doctors name, all he knew what that she was a female Neuropsychologist, Ummah once told him that. And he could clearly remember Ummah telling him that no one in the whole world knew about him being a psychopath, only her, him, and his doctor-which Ummah was certain would rather die than tell anyone about him being one. Then what happened? How did Fatima Zarah knew? Just how did she find out? What more did she know and kept to get back at him with? Because if she had something, which he wasn't sure that would be something more huge than this, because he had never had a dirty secret apary from this-nothing would be more destructive than this.