Chapter 2: Fuck you, but not Phil

Summary:

"You are all bitches except Philza Minecraft!" Tommy screamed as Wilbur flips him the bird.

"Hey that's not fair! Phil! The gremlin is bullying us!" Wilbur whined as Tommy scowled at him.

"Erm, I don't see a problem" Phil comments as he watches Tommy with fondness in his eyes, Phil's instincts right now are telling him to just adopt his new assistant but Phil knew better then to listen to that suggestion.

"Phil give me the gremlin" Techno asks as Tommy sputters.

"Why mate?" Phil asks, eyeing his eldest son.

"I want to throw him off the tower" Techno deadpans making Phil snort as Tommy squawks in offense.

Tommy goes to the interview, gets the job and now he is terrorizing the local, twins duo. While worshipping Philza because Phil is the best. And also Phil's instincts are telling him to adopt Tommy. Tommy was intimidated by a building.
______
Okay usually Tommy would never tell anyone this but geez did this building scare him. The building in question was the hero tower and Tommy thought that tower was an understatement, this thing was a Fucking skyscraper. Tommy gulped as he walked into the building, Tommy thought he was surprised by the exterior the interior was a whole different story. The walls were a clean muted grey as the floor was polished white tiles with little flecks of a copper in them. Tommy looked up and spotted a receptionist, she had dark purple hair with a black horn and tail.

Tommy walked over and was fighting to keep in a nervous warble from escaping his throat. Tommy walked and the receptionists eyes flickered up and locked eyes with his for a sec, pretty hazelnut brown staring into bright ocean blue eyes.

"you here for the interview, right?" She asks suddenly and Tommy notices the name tag on her shirt 'Minx' it read. Tommy nods.

"your quite young looking, how old are you?" Minx asks, eyeing Tommy while her tail thrashed around behind her.

"uh, eighteen ma'am" Tommy stutters, the nervous warble becoming harder and harder to fight against.

"hm, well there was only one eighteen year old that applied for this job, Tommy Taken right?" Minx asks, Tommy felt a dark bitterness flow through his body as he hears the last name, Tommy hated anything that reminded him of the fact that Dream had him in every way trapped.

Minx gives him a gold colored keycard, she then tells him what floor he was meant to go to. Tommy nodded and went over to elevator, humming to himself when the elevator doors closed and he was starting to move up.

——

After about twenty minutes, Tommy was at the floor and well the apartment was very different from what he expected. The walls were still a muted grey but now had little diamond shapes on the bottom and top, the floor was a pretty grey wood while the kitchen that was right next to the room Tommy was in, it had a warm brown color that almost looked gold or copper in the sunlight. A good chuck of the walls were made of windows.

Tommy was to busy gawking at the room to notice that someone was walking towards him.

"hey mate" the man spoke, making Tommy jolt.

Now Tommy was about to insult the man for scaring him until he took a longer look at who he was staring at. Jet black wings were the first thing Tommy's eyes landed on, he felt a stab of envy for being able to have his wings out so freely and being able to preen then properly too. The three first primary feathers in his wings had these pretty grey diamond shapes. He also had golden blond hair with a green bucket hat on top- wait, Tommy looked harder, green robes, bucket hat, jet black wings, blue eyes. This was The Angel of death.