Chapter 7: Sbi & Tommy fluff part II (and more possessive Sbi-)

Summary:

Tommy looked at Sam happily, eyes glinting as he stared at the screen showing all of the Sbi uniforms. Tommy walked over and tapped on Phil's, Tommy was able zoom and everything! This was awesome!

Tommy was checking out the entire thing, not noticing how Sam was smirking at a VERY much jealous Sbi. Phil was watching Sam like he would rather rip his throat out, Techno's hand kept twitching towards where his sword would be- and Wilbur was glaring at Sam who, had a very smug smile on his face.

Tommy just liked the technology.

Whooo- Tommy meets Sam, NOT as Snowbird. Sbi are being overprotective and possessive, Phil REALLY wants to adopt Tommy now, and they all have a wholesome moment. Oh and also Tommy gets to stay for two more nights. Oh and also Techno's piglin instincts take over and he ends up covering Tommy in gold and jewelry.

———

Tommy woke up in something soft and nice for once.

Tommy was sleeping on something soft, like really soft. Tommy was also covered in one of those really nice blankets that Dream owned, he wouldn't let Tommy have one though. Tommy sat up, trying to stretch his wings but realized he had slept with them covered. Huh? Tommy turned to see that he wasn't in his room, in fact these weren't even his clothes. Wait, oh! Everything came crashing back to him, the offer, the phone call, Dreams weird acceptance for all of Tommy's bull.

Tommy was sleeping in Techno's bed he realized. God Tommy was so stupid when he was sleepy! Tommy quickly threw off the covers, ignoring how he was hit with a wave of chillyness. Tommy got up and walked over to to the door, he heard muffled voices from the other side but couldn't tell what was being said. Quietly Tommy opened the door, and immediately fell silent from what he heard.

"God Tommy was just ADORABLE!" Wilbur had said as he threw his arms up into the air.

"he was quite cute while sleeping wasn't he, mate?" Phil had responded, his wings ruffling lightly as Tommy realized that Wilbur was preening Phil's wings.

Preen preen flock preen preen clean flock clean preen- Shut up. Tommy told himself as the instincts started to buzz.

Tommy right now, was more focused on the fact that he was being talked about, because he was CUTE! Tommy could already feel his face start to burn up. These motherfuckers!

"Uh, guys- we have company" Technos gruff voice breaks in. Wilbur and Phil freeze up as they stare at Tommy who, was fucking pissed.

"Hey- Tommy! What are you doing up so early and definitely not overhearing me and Phil!" Wilbur rambled, chuckling nervously as Tommy approached.

"you. Fucking. PUSSYS!" Tommy shrieks as he pounces on Wilbur, who, like the dramatic theater kid he is. Flops to the floor and started to scream bloody murder at being pushed over.

"Tommy- mate- woah, geez!" Phil said, trying to calm Tommy down but was ultimately pounced on.

"You were talking too! I thought I could trust you Philza Minecraft! Your a lier!" Tommy screamed as he held Phil into a chokehold, making sure not to actually choke Phil.

"Ha, noobs, can't even defend yourself against a child-" Techno began but was cut off by Tommy hissing.

"You BITCH! I'm not a child!" Tommy screamed as Techno tried to back away, hitting the couch. Tommy wasted no time and jumped on the piglins back. He grunted as the avian lifted himself onto his shoulders.

"you are now my horse, bitch." Tommy decided as Wilbur got up and Phil watched with an amused expression as Techno let out a 'heh!?'.

"No, get off me!" Techno grunted as he flung Tommy off who just flopped onto the ground, hissing as he fell on his wings.