Chapter 19: More fluffy patrol with an injured Snowbird:)

Summary:

"Uhhh, Endy?" Tommy stutters, mind has just been wiped clean by what he had in his hand. Ranboo made a series of ender vroops and warbles. So his instincts were acting up.

"Dude, you know this is just a block of dirt that you somehow managed to make into a perfect cube without it being a mess right?" Tommy said, lifting the literal block of dirt up to show his flock mate. Ranboo just made a series of happy vroops before teleporting away.

Huh.

Dream knows something he shouldn't know, If you suggested the idea you probably know. Ranboo instincts go brrrrr- Allium duo my beloved! Clingy duo slight angst I guess. Phil POV and overprotective Sbi go brrr. Tommy continues to stop wrong'ens, he gets a little hurt in the arm though. Q and Phil are there when he's hurt though so they obviously freak the fuck out. Tommy's wings a mess up so Q and Phil fight over preening them. Tommy just ends up letting them both. Also, more Sapnap hating Dream, And finally a Mumza update! She's on her way peeps!(YayyyAAY!!)
____

Dream smiled, a small chuckle warming the back of his throat.

He watched as his his younger brother, prepared for patrol, Dream had warned him. Dream tsked, teens, never listen to what's good for them. Dream just watched as the little avian leaped out the window, white feathers causing a small whirlwind of white grey around him as he flew off.

Dream smiled even wider, he probably looked like a maniac. Too bad, he probably was. Dream laughed full voice as he watched the night sky seem to dim and bow in submission, he smiled. This was too easy, much too easy.

Dream had another thing his little fledgling cared deeply about to add to the collection.

———

Tommy thinks he just lost his last braincell.

Tommy had just landed on his and the others meeting spot when Ranboo suddenly teleported towards him, handing him something that made him so utterly shocked he thinks his mind got wiped. Tommy stared at the block, no pieces were falling out, no tiny specks of dust cling to his fingers.

"Uhhhhhh- Endy?" Tommy stutters out, Ranboo just gives off a few ender vroops and warbles. Ah, so his instincts were acting up, no wonder.

"You do know that this is a literal block of dirt that you made without it falling apart somehow right?" Tommy asked, holding up the literal block of dirt, it had a small allium on the top, blades of grass still clung to the top of it. Tommy would never admit it but he would be lying if he said he wasn't impressed. Ranboo just made a few happy vroops and warbles before teleporting off into a flurry of purple particles.

Huh, Tommy thought dumbly as he decided he was actually going to do something with the block of dirt. Tommy flew towards Dream's house, suppressing a shutter as he planted the allium cube into the ground of the backyard. Tommy looked at it one last time before flying off, beating his wings slower and softer as to avoid making noise.

Tommy flew through the night sky, Tommy whirled aback to the meeting spot, spinning in the sky one last time before swooping down and landing on the concrete with a soft 'thump'. Tommy looked up to see Tubbo barreling towards him, antennae twitching with surprise and relief as he practically threw himself into Tommy.

Tommy gave a small 'oof!' As he stumbled back, wings shooting open to catch himself so he didn't accidentally topple over, he beat his wings a few times to keep his balance. Tommy gave a relieved thrill as he looked down at the bee hybrid, who had a sheepish look on his face. Tommy scowled, bitch, he thought.