Chapter 10: Bench trio angst and Dream being a bitch-

Summary:

Tommy stared at Tubbo, his brother, his FLOCK. He could see the tears that were threatening to spill over in the other boys eyes.

Tommy didn't mean to abandon them.

———

Tommy has wholesome moment with Sbi, he nearly gets kidnapped by Sam again but Sbi actually stop it. Tommy is very VERY sad that he has to leave, possessive and concerned Sbi go brrrrrr- Tommy gets home and oh, Dreams acting weird, oh and when he goes on patrol Tubbo is pissed at him, Ranboo is trying to calm him down, Tubs and Toms have an argument, and then Tommy goes home and Dream manipulates or blackmails? Him. Oh and also Niki is here-Summary:

Tommy stared at Tubbo, his brother, his FLOCK. He could see the tears that were threatening to spill over in the other boys eyes.

Tommy didn't mean to abandon them.

Tommy has wholesome moment with Sbi, he nearly gets kidnapped by Sam again but Sbi actually stop it. Tommy is very VERY sad that he has to leave, possessive and concerned Sbi go brrrrrr- Tommy gets home and oh, Dreams acting weird, oh and when he goes on patrol Tubbo is pissed at him, Ranboo is trying to calm him down, Tubs and Toms have an argument, and then Tommy goes home and Dream manipulates or blackmails? Him. Oh and also Niki is here-(HI NIKIII!!!)
____
Tommy was embarrassed.

Tommy had been sleeping and then woke up to the memory of dragging his employer's down and onto the bed with him. And then he had to call Phil dad! Not to mention he called Wilbur and Techno nicknames too! God Tommy was so fucking stupid when he was sleepy. Tommy's wings ruffled in embarrassment, Tommy sighed. Tommy also remembered how he had to go home today, back to fucking Dream.

Tommy hissed, he hated that green bastard even more now that he knows that people actually care about him. Tommy rolled around and smushed his face into Techno's sweater, the piglin let out a grunt of surprise Techno then carefully wrapped an arm around Tommy. Tommy had to hold in a happy thrill as he layed there, in the middle of flock. His family.

"is the little sunshine awake yet?" Phil's voice whispered, Tommy heard Techno shush him as Tommy shuffled. Tommy raised a tired eye to see a very happy looking Techno and Phil was giving Tommy an I'm-about-to-die-of-adorableness face. Tommy grumbled.

"Nu, I'm sleeping" Tommy deadpanned, stuffing his face back against Techno's sweater. Techno huffed in amusement. Tommy was just falling back to sleep when he felt hands wrap around his chest. Wait-

"Got you!" Wilbur's voice rang out with amusement. Tommy hissed, this BITCH! Tommy was sleeping!

"give him BACK!" Techno's gruff voice rumbles, Tommy can see him trying to get up in the corner of his eye.

"No! I want to have bonding time with sunshine!" Wilbur yelled, he picked up Tommy and dashed out of the room, ignoring the shouts for him to stop.

"Wil, I'm tired" Tommy whined, Wilbur looked at Tommy with a heartbroken expression but it soon morphed into pure amusement.

"Aw, your not gonna call me Wilby?" Wilbur cooed, Tommy felt his face heat up at the realization that Wilbur remembered.

"You fucking bastard, you tell no one." Tommy threatens, Wilbur chuckles. Tommy responded by throwing himself out of Wilbur's arms, wait there was someone there and-

"Yep your mine now, let's go Toms" Sam's voice rang out as he catches The young avian, Tommy saw Techno about to tackle Wilbur but froze. Crimson eyes set on Tommy.

"Give him back." Phil hissed, Sam just takes a step backwards- wait they were in front of the elevator. Oh wait-

Sam smashed the elevator button to a random floor and watched the doors close right in front of Phil. Tommy sat there in silence for a little bit before saying. "Your gonna die" Sam dipped his head down, sighing "of course I am, I didn't even think that would work!"