Chapter 6: Time for fluffy Sbi part I (actually possessive Sbi go brrrr-)

Summary:

"Hey, Toms!" Wilbur said from the couch, his eyes glinting with a surprised happiness.

"Didn't think you'd actually want to stay for the night, mate" Phil pipes up from beside Wilbur, the older avian was beaming at Tommy. Why did Tommy care so much?

"Yea, thought you were 'Too good for us now" Techno's monotone voice calls from the couch, getting smacked on the head by Phil.

"Hush Tech, come sit down! We were gonna start watching a movie" Phil cooed as Tommy walked over to the couch, holding back a thrill of happiness.

"I was thinking of watching charlotte's web-" Wilbur began but was cut off by both Phil and Techno.

"NO!" They shouted in unison.

Phil asks Tommy to join him and the others for movie night. Tommy asks Dream, who surprisingly says yes- I am laughing manically right now- Tommy joins them where he watches a movie with the others. Phil and Wilbur fight over who Tommy gets to share a room with, and Techno decides that he will just yoink him. Oh and also Eret is here- and also the Sbi is being overprotective and possessive with Tommy-
____
Tommy slept like shit.

Tommy had woken up to, ruffled wings(sorry Q). Very, messy hair, still in his Fucking vigilante outfit, and with a ton of bandages all over his limbs. Not to mention his wing was starting to hurt, and hurt a lot (Fucking Dream!). Tommy groaned and stood up, wincing as his wings brushed the wall. Tommy slowly started to flex them, if Dream had broken one Tommy was going to fucking scream.

Tommy bent down and picked up his mask, a few feathers were ripped off and it was a little bent but other then that it was fine. Tommy changed out of his vigilante getup, making sure to hide them as he spread his wings. Preen preen clean pick preen- Tommy jolted slightly as those instincts hummed. Tommy thought he had lost the need to preen but apparently Quackity preening them had awoken them again. Fuck.

Tommy hissed slightly as he lifted his right wing, noting how it held itself up a bit off. Dream really had broken or sprained it hadn't he? Tommy just cursed slightly as he walked over to grab a bandage form the desk, wrapping it up and hiding it once more albeit quite painfully as he shuffled his wings. Tommy was going to fucking kill Dream, but even the thought of talking back to the bastard made panic and fear shoot through Tommy like a bullet.

Tommy sighed, grabbing a jacket and some random clothes. Throwing them on despite the throbbing in his wings, he put on some boots to cover some of the cuts that were on his ankle where his pants couldn't reach. Tommy washed his face and ran out the door, his feet pounding on the pavement underneath him as he ran.

——

Tommy made it into the tower, but he was still running late. Tommy was too busy thinking about what Dream had said. They all leave you Tommy, I'm the only ones who cares about you, they don't care- Stop, Tommy commanded in his head. He's wrong he has to be- right? Quackity cares about me! That's why he bandaged me, and preened my wings, a-and why he hugged me while I was crying! Is that really the reason? Are you SURE, he cares? A dark voice murmured, Tommy shuddered.

Tommy's wings ruffled in stress, what if he didn't care? What if Phil didn't care? Or Wilbur or Techno or heck even Ranboo! Tommy was holding back a sad thrill when he collided with something.

"Oof!" He heard from slightly above him, before a burning pain started on his chest.

"Ow! Fuck!" Tommy shouted, as he scrambled back trying to figure out what was causing the burning.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" A surprisingly deep voice spoke, worry laced across every word.

"it's fine!- ow-!" Tommy hissed as he realized it was coffee that was spilled on his shirt.