Chapter 1 - Killing Machine

Chapter 1

Killing Machine

Titan's POV

There is nothing complex with the things in this world. They only are complex and difficult if you make them to be. The way that people deal with things, is like how you deal with anger. Everyone has their own way of dealing with some sort of problem.

The government created me two hundred days ago... Precisely almost a year. It's so hard to tell what others feel when you can't feel any emotion or pain. The government scientist created me by using perfect DNA. Perfect DNA is like your perfect 'dream boy' or in some cases, 'dream girl'. They have the perfect features, perfect body, perfect eyes, perfect hair and everything is about perfect.

Considering I am a robot on the inside, I look one hundred percent human. But there is a problem, I have a mind of a killing machine. I kill the people that the government wants to be killed. The ones whom they think will cause trouble and refuge to this world.

I have killed a total of 189,651 thousand people and counting. You can tell that I have been killing a lot considering that I only have been alive for almost a year. The government only created me for one thing, and one thing only,

To kill.

At times I get images in my head of what people would look like when they are cut to pieces. When I find my target, my mind begins to go a thousand miles an hour. Images and ideas on how to kill them.

There was this one time I was at my targets home in the city. My eyes began to wonder around the room, picking out objects that stood out to me. That would kill the target of course.

The scientist that created me told me that my mind will began to develop other abilities. Such as, strength, speed, senses, some emotions, and of course, to choose object to kill with.

Every time I see an object, they light up and give me a killing accuracy percentage. A percentage to which how fast they can die, and is reliable to kill with. I mostly chose the objects between the percentage ranges of 75-100. Which may I add, is the best way to kill someone?

The group of scientist called me Titan. Because of how I have some titanium inside of me. I listen to orders given by the presidents third in command. Which is the one gives me the orders and I report back to. Every mission I take, I report back to Dave. Dave is someone that you want to strangle no matter what the case may be. He is a complete ass hole.

One person whom I call my father is Steven. He is the one scientist that I like a lot. He has been there for me since day one. He cares for me just like his own son. I call him father, well because he created me. What else would I call him?

I mainly call him father but when the bosses are around, I just call him Steve. That is what other people call him so why not?

Sometimes thoughts come through my head like, 'What if they were innocent?' But that is only happened to me two times out of the people I killed. I don't know why that happened either. It's like I felt a little ashamed of myself. Sometimes I believe that killing sooths me. The blood all over my hands, and body of the other person's body collapsed beneath my bloody hands.

The scientist taught me to clean whatever I touched and of course the blood that I got everywhere. I clean up the evidence and get rid of the body. Unless there is tons of bodies, then I just leave them and don't worry about cleaning it up. The government would take care of it. That is why when I get a mission, the third in command would tell me rather to clean the mess up or leave it.

Dave mostly says don't clean it up. But I learned just in case. I am smarter than most humans. I took the IQ test and got the greatest grade then anyone in this world. Which I thought was quite amazing if I may add.