Chapter 18 - Run

Authors Message: Oh look a long chapter! ^-^ I tried to end this chapter off as a cliff hanger as well, but I did that last chapter. Sooooo Oh whallllleeeeeee. I love you guys, Don't forget to.... VOTE COMMENT SHARE EAT SLEEP AND ETC!!!!!! xD

Chapter Eighteen

Run

Ash's POV

"They're here." Titan said and looked to where the sound was coming from. My eyes opened wide in horror. I can't believe they found us already. How did they do that? Titan looked over at me and lifted me up on his back as he started to run through the woods.

"Keep an eye out." Titan demanded. I said ok and turned my head to look behind me. I heard footsteps coming close so they must have another robot searching for us. How many robots does this world have?!

Titan stopped and I turned my head back around, wondering why we stopped. My eyes widen when I seen a herd of Alligators right next to the water.

"Um, that is not good." I pointed out. There were about eight alligators looking directly at us. They were basically saying, "I want to eat you" I do not want to get eaten today! Nor ever!

I turned my head around and seen two people running directly at us.

"Titan, they are here." I whispered to him in concern.

Titan turned around and faced the two guys who were headed right towards us.

"I want you to run the opposite direction. Do not go back to the house. They already took that over. Run around the swamp. I will find." Titan put me down and pointed to the direction he wanted me to run.

"No. I am going back to that house. All our weapons are there. I am going back." I demanded and started running towards the house, a little distance from the two guys.

I heard Titan say the words, 'Why do I have to love a idiot for?' when I ran off. I smiled and shook my head, picking up my pace.

I continued to run and run until I reached to a point where I could see the house from a distance. I stopped and hid behind a tree, looking at the house.

There is two guys in the front, standing guard and then one on the balcony. There must be a couple inside also. I need to find a way to distract them, but how?

'You are smarter than you think' Titans words run through my head over and over again as I stared at the guys who are standing guard.

I looked towards the back of the house and smiled. I have to see if anyone is there. I looked at the guys once more and started to run towards the back. I peeked around the corner, and spotted one guy looking down at his phone, texting away.

'Order to be clever, you must be sneaky.' Titan's words came through my head once again. I took a deep breath and snuck up behind him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, putting him in a choke hold. Titan taught me if I didn't want to kill anyone doing this, then I have to put them asleep.

The guys phone fell to the ground as he tried to fight back, but I fought him back even harder. I felt him ease up and soon his eyes closed and he began snoring. I chuckled and laid him quietly on the ground.

"Sleep tight, my friend." I whispered, grabbing his gun from his holster, then his knife from his boot.

I loaded the gun and looked through the window by the back door, wondering if anyone is watching. Once I knew no one was watching, I opened the door, quietly and stepped inside. I held the gun like Titan taught me, and checked my surroundings before moving on to the kitchen. The kitchen was all clear. I said to myself as I made my way to the living room. Still nothing. They have to be upstairs going through our stuff. That is why the one guy is on the balcony.