Chapter 7 - Dealing with the Gang

Chapter 7

Dealing with the gang

Titan's POV

It hurt so much to just rush out of the cabin like that in front of Ash. But I just know that if I didn't get out of there, Dave would know something was up. And he would turn a tracker on me. I couldn't risk that. I couldn't risk Ash getting hurt. I may just have known him for a couple of days. But the thing is, is that I feel like I have known him for the longest time possible. He means the world to me. It means so much to me that I have someone that I feel for. Besides my father. But that is a different type of feel.

Ash is just so perfect. Every single flaw of him is just so beautiful. The way he laughs, the way he smiles, it makes me so.... So queasy in my stomach. I think that is the right term to use. I could feel that he was scared and frightened that I was leaving. But also he was worried that I would never come back. One reason why that I told him I would be back no matter what.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I pulled into a parking garage just by the warehouse where this big gang is. I have to take care of some gang leader. But in order to do so, I have to take out the whole gang. And I have info that they are all here.

I got out and headed towards my trunk. I slid a gun in my back and pulled out a couple of knifes, shoving them into my boots.

I removed the spare tire and pulled out two machine guns. I shut the trunk and made sure I was ready to fire. I ran all the way to the top of the parking garage so I can see right into the warehouse. Two guards were standing in front, and two on the roof. The best way is to come in from the roof. Work my way down. But If I do that, then they can escape through the front. What I need to do is throw two knifes at the ones on the roof and then jump to the ones in the front.

I slid the knifes out of my boot and threw each one at the two guards. The knife landed right in their throat. They fell to the ground. I chuckled and looked down at the ones by the front entrance. I smiled and jumped right down.

My eyes looked at them curiously then I sliced their throats. Blood started to pour out. A grin was on my face the whole time. The look of blood makes me so happy. They way that it just pours out is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

I pulled out my machine guns, one in each hand and busted the door down. People jumped and pulled out their guns.

"Prepare to see your worst nightmare, bitches." I said and started to shoot. They were shooting at me also. The bullets just ricocheted off of me and hit the other gang members. Other ones started to come down the stairs, firing away. I shot each of them and jumped up to the top.

Hookers started to scream and ran out of the room. Well, at least I can say that I know where the leader is. They always have to have prostitutes. I shot the men that came out of the room and made my way right to where the leader is. I turned the door and he had a grenade in his hand.

I raised an eyebrow. "Do you really want to do that? You should know that won't kill me." I grinned and slammed my machine guns to the ground. I pulled out the hand gun from my back and shot the leader right in his arm. The grenade falls to the ground.

"YOU FUCKER! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" He screamed. I sighed and walked over to him. I kicked him in the face and then held him down with my boot.

"Why is all gang leader's pussies?" I asked curiously. He grunted in pain.

"Why are you doing this? I don't even know you! I OWE YOU NOTHING!" He shouted at me, wincing in pain.

I sighed and nodded. "See, there is where you are wrong...." I started to say. He looked at me confusedly. "You owe me your life." I said and shot him right in the forehead.

I walked back to the parking garage, dialing Dave's number on the way.

"Is the job done?" He answered.

"It is. Let just say it is like a blood bath in the warehouse." I pointed out.

He chuckled and said, "You always know how to please me Titan. Good work."

"Thank you, Sir. Is that all?"

"Well actually I wanted to talk to you. I have seen the lab reports on Ash's body." He began to say. I tensed up.

"Go on." I said, trying to keep my cool.

"Good work on that also. You sure are the best thing this government has ever created. You saved us from a big event with his cure. Since I called you into work today on your day off, you may have tomorrow off. But be back here Tuesday morning for another assignment. Understood?" He said.

I smiled and said, "Understood. Goodnight, sir." I said and hung up.

Thank god that I did the fake death perfect. I knew I was smart, but not this smart. I smiled and got into the car, driving back to the cabin.